“Third stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Gig Harbor
Camino, CA, United States
“Third stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

We have found this an excellent place to stay for our visits to Gig Harbor, WA. There is no elevator, so if that is a problem for you, request the first floor. It is just two stories with a lovely exterior, quiet area, and very roomy accommodations.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

WesleyInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your experience as a repeat guest at our property. It is always encouraging to hear these things from returning guests. We are always striving to improve accommodations and step up any services we offer as we can. Also, Thank you for mentioning the elevator! The Good news is there will be an elevator in our future. We understand the importance and need!
Please contact me directly when planning your next visit to the area. I would like to personally know when you return as we as ensure you are we taken care of.

Thank you for your loyalty!

Lindsey@wesleyinn.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed and enjoyed all that Gig Harbor had to offer. This was our 2nd visit to the inn and they were very accommodating to our needs. The inn's
Mascot is a great greeter also. Highly recommend.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
We appreciate you taking the time to posting your review. Parker (hotel mascot) loves when his presence is noticed and welcomed. I am grateful to read your positive feedback, and the staff is always encouraged by this as well.
Please contact me directly when planning your next trip to the area,so I may personally ensure you are taken care of.

Sunriver, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

This is our 2nd visit here and again a wow factor.
The staff is over the top to please the guests.
The rooms are exactly what you expect to see.
They offer a very nice meal for breakfast.
Highly recommend and I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mike C
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience during your stay at our property. It is very encouraging to know to efforts of our staff didn't go unoticed.
I personally would like to know when you plan to return so please contact me directly when booking your future reservations.

San Jose, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

We need a peaceful day between busy events, and wanted to be close to Tacoma. the Wesley Inn & suites was lovely, clean and relaxing, with great staff, a nice breakfast and a perfect location. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

WesleyInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Lynn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as well as the positive feedback. We are so glad the Wesley Inn was a good break from your busy schedule.
It is always fun to hear here from our guests especially when they are happy! I also enjoy sharing reviews like yours with my staff to keep them encouraged, and that their work doesn't go unnoticed.
Please contact me directly the next time you are planning a trip to the area, so I can personally make sure you are taken care of.

Director of Sales & Marketing
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

We have stayed her a few times. The staff is very accommodating, and friendly. The rooms are clean and have everything that you need. There is a pool and hot tub, and you can bring your pets. There is lots of parking.

Room Tip: We were put in a "suite" which is nice if you have younger children
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank rologo
WesleyInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
I want to be sure you are aware of the gratitude we feel and the compliment it is #1. Having you as a repeat guest. #2. Taking the time to share your experience by leaving us such a nice review.
We very much enjoy having you as our guests, and appreciate your loyalty.

Please be sure to contact me directly when planning your next trip to the area, so I can personally make sure you are taken care of.

Kennewick, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

This is the Best Motel experience ever. It is a pet friendly hotel, without the pet friendly smell. The front room is very welcoming and inviting the decor is very warm and the fresh cut flowers on the dining table at breakfast is very refreshing and makes you feel a little special.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

WesleyInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
MAKING GUEST LEAVE OUR PROPERTY FEELING SPECIAL is our Mission Statement! This makes me feel special knowing our mission is not only being recognized, but our goals are being met by the staff performance. I truly appreciate the time you took to leave us your feedback.

Please make sure you contact me directly when planning your next visit "home" so I personally can make sure you are taken care of.

Tempe, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Unfortunately I spend about 65 night a year in hotels and around 50 of those are for business. I typically stay at with the higher end Marriott & Hyatt properties. This trip combined one day of business and 3 days for a conference with my wife. Initially I was going to have us stay on the water but the rates were a bit higher than I was looking for. I saw the reviews for this hotel and am extremely glad we stayed here. The next time we are in Gig Harbor, we will absolutely stay here again. I'm giving them a 5 star rating. It's not a 5 star in the sense of a Four Seasons, of course. It's a 5 star in the sense that the staff is exceptional, the rooms are extremely clean and comfortable, the value for the money is excellent, and did I mention the staff is exceptional? Not to mention, the room comes with a nice breakfast as well. They also do not nickel & dime you -- internet is included, a couple complementary bottles of water are provided each day (more if you ask), and a "gift bag" is provided each day at the front desk with some goodies. I don't often complete surveys or review hotel rooms, but the experience we had here was so good that I had to comment.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Sal,
You have no idea how much I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! I am first of all grateful you felt well taken care of by everyone, as well as enjoyed your stay. We are not perfect by any means, so when we come close and someone recognizes it, it is a cause for celebration.
We also appreciate and welcome your suggestions.
Please make sure you contact me directly the next time you are coming into town. I want to make sure I know you are coming.
I look forward to hearing from you,

Director of Sales & Marketing
#3 of 28 in Tacoma
4.5 of 5 bubbles 3,039 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Tacoma Downtown
Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel

Been to Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!