Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites
The INN at Gig Harbor(Gig Harbor)(Great Value!)
$169
$176
$138
ExtendedStay
Maritime Inn(Gig Harbor)
All reviewsbest westernsthe breakfast areapotatoeshot breakfasttrolley stopfrench toastfirst floorgreat place to staycomfortable roomsvery nice hotelvisiting familynice breakfastnice stayfront desk staffoatmealenjoyed my staythe entire staff
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We were very pleased with the accommodations at the Best Western Plus Inn & Suites in Gig Harbor, WA and would recommend it as a wonderful place to stay. We appreciated the hotel as being very quiet and the hot breakfast and newspaper was an added plus.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
WesleyInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

We appreciate the fact you choose to share your Family Holiday with us! I also appreciate that you took the time to share such kind words about the staff and our hotel operation. We are very fortunately to our employees love their jobs and it shows.
Please contact me directly when planning your next trip to the area. It would be an honor to make sure you are taken care of .

Lindsey@wesleyinn.com

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Very clean hotel located about 5 minutes north of bridge in gig harbor. To get to the harbor is maybe a 5 minute drive as well no more. I also enjoyed the grounds of the hotel. Very pretty wooded area. I would stay here with my family because of cleanliness,pool, breakfast and location to harbor.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It never gets old to hear when we are doing things right, and most importantly that you will return to our property the next time you are in the area. Please contact me directly when you are planning your next trip. I want to personally make sure you are taken care of.

Director of Sales & Marketing
Lindsey@wesleyinn.com

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I was very impressed by the decor and hospitality of the staff and owner!! The rooms were clean and comfortable and the lobby was a great place to congregate. The grounds were well maintained, with beautiful flowers and greenery. I would recommend this hotel to everyone traveling to this area. This was my first trip to the area and left with a huge smile!! Thanks for accommodating all of our requests and needs...Cheers

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
WesleyInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear sarahhoyt,

Thank you so much for writing such a positive review of the Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites! We are happy to accomodate weddding parties when we can, as it is always a lot of fun. I hope you and the rest of the guests had a great time at the wedding! Please contact me directly if you plan on visiting Gig Harbor again! I would like to personally ensure you have another great stay with us.

Many Blessings,

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Front desk staff was terrific and appreciated that they went above and beyond to assist me. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast very good, tastefully presented and a nice variety. Definitely will stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Mark J,

Thank you so kindly for writing such a kind review of the Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites! Thank you also for noting our excellent staff, as we take pride in our customer service. Please contact me directly when you decide to stay in Gig Harbor again. I would love to personally take care of your reservation so I can ensure you have another great stay!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Every detail that other hotels don't have was considered by the Best Western/Wesley Inn in Gig Harbor..the phone had a bacterial wipe right on it so a person could clean the phone after they talk on it, the coffee and tea were very tasty, I appreciated the customer service and guidance for a good experience not only at the Hotel but the community.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Yolanda A,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of the Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites! Thank you for mentioning about our great attention to detail here. We really take pride in our staff's ability to go the extra step with little things such as the bacterial wipes. I agree with your review, as Gig Harbor is a wonderful community, and the Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites is so happy to be a part of it. Please let us know if you plan on visiting again soon so we can ensure you have a great stay!