“Nice place with very small difficulties”

Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Gig Harbor
A TripAdvisor Member
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very clean hotel, but be prepared to carry luggage upstairs, no elevator. Also bed is comfortable but very soft, hard on a bad back. Remote control difficult to use, but internet, and coffee service nice. Also small kitchen was nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
WesleyInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your positive review of the Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites! We appreciate all the feedback from our guests as we are constantly striving to improve our guest's experiences. Although we lack an elevator our front desk staff and housekeeping staff is always willing to help with taking luggage upstairs or downstairs for our guests, so during your next stay please let us help you with any suitcases! Please contact us directly for your next stay so that we may ensure everything is perfect during your trip!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The employees at the front desk here are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and quiet. This is a very pleasant hotel which appears to host a lot of business people. The location is up the hill from Gig Harbor, which is a nice little waterside village with shops and boat docks and views of Mt Rainier.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear 52cali,

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review for the Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites! We appreciate your review and thank you for noting our excellent customer service, cleanliness, and location as we take great pride in these qualities. Please contact me directly for your next reservation so we can ensure you have another wonderful stay!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

This was my second time in WA for business and I particularly stay in the Gig Harbor area due to how close it is to the office I work with. The hotel was very accommodating and friendly. Room was great and bed was very comfortable (wish I could pack it home with me!). I was happy that this place came with continental breakfast every morning. Location is key for me and this place was in the heart of where I needed to be when on this trip. When researching this hotel I found out it was near a walking trail that takes you to the center of Gig Harbor Shops and to the waterfront ... I really wish this was more of a leisure trip as I did not get a chance to take the walk into town but I know if I do come back I will make it a point to do so! I definitely will come back - the only thing I do wish they had (since I did not rent a car at the time) was a Kitsap Airporter Pickup to SEATAC - luckily there was one close by but I would love to see them added to the list :) other than that I was very pleased with me stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Nnc88,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback as we are constantly looking to improve our guest's experience at the Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites. We are especially glad you enjoyed our extra accommodations including our beds, breakfast, and location. Please contact me directly for your next business trip so we can ensure another great stay for you!

See you again soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

If you are planning on staying in Gig Harbor, make sure you stay here. I travel for a lving and the hotel staff here are the best ever!!! The rooms are great, and the hotel is extremely clean. As a matter of fact, it doesn't even look like a hotel. It looks mor like a home. If you are planning a business meeting, work with Lindsey! She is absolutely the best!!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
WesleyInn, Director of Sales at Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear Melanie P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a fantastic review! We love to hear that guests truly enjoyed their stay with us. Thank you for noting our wonderful staff and hotel décor, as we truly strive to make our guests feel welcome and at home with us. Please contact the hotel for your next stay so we can ensure you are well taken care of!

See you again soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Bed - very comfortable! Check in and out - fast and easy! Near where we needed to go! Would definitely stay here again! Would definitely stay here again. Coffee in the room and lots of choices for breakfast items!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Andrearobmac,

Thank you very much for the positive review! We are always so happy when guests enjoy their stay with us. Please contact me directly for your next stay so we may take special care of you.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

stayed in room 249 and almost cried when I left. but first the lady at the desk was so nice and helped me take my bags up the stairs. when I opened the door I was worried I got the wrong room. huge living room with desk, tv and kitchen. plus some chocolates, water bottles and keurig coffee pods. the bathroom was clean and looked recently renovated. nice little seat in the shower stall. the bedroom was where they outshined themselves. a huge whirlpool tub next to a fireplace! the softest bed ever! plus another sink with an enormous span to put toiletries with room on a bottom shelf too. the only thing missing was one of those safes in the closet. this was better than the luxor in vegas that had whirlpool tubs but they didn't work.

was there for 4 nights, 5 days for a corporate meeting. they really treated us well. we had 2 rooms for meetings with breakfast and lunch. plus they arranged our dinner and kayak excursions. right across the street is a trolley stop if you want to explore gig harbor. a strip mall is within walking distance if you need a few things, but they had a small store in the lobby for anything a traveler might have forgotten. looking forward to coming for a vacation.

Room Tip: there was 16 of us and we all had great rooms, no problem with noise. it is pet friendly hotel.

Dear Melemike,

Thank you for your positive review! We are so glad to hear that you and others in your party enjoyed staying with us during your business stay. With large business groups and meetings we do our best to make sure everyone feels welcome and accommodated. We are happy you also loved your room! We take great pride in our suites and are glad you enjoyed yours. Please contact me directly for your next reservation so that we may take extra special care of you!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I had a great experience at this hotel on a recent business trip to Gig Harbor. The staff is super friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. It is a very nice Inn, lovely lobby with smaller, more private lobby with another fireplace located at the end of the hallway. Family friendly without losing their relaxing but professional atmosphere. Great full breakfast included. Nice pool and jacuzzi, and close to a walking trail that takes you to the water and close to the village center right on Puget Sound. Options are limited for this low-key waterside village, this is a very good choice for Gig Harbor.

Dear Jill J,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites for your business trip! We appreciate your feedback and consistently try to find ways to pleasing all our guests including business travelers and families. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in Gig Harbor! Please do not hesitate to contact me for your next business trip.

Thank you for your time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Gig Harbor
#2 of 27 in Tacoma
Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront
Holiday Inn Express Tacoma Downtown
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!