stayed in room 249 and almost cried when I left. but first the lady at the desk was so nice and helped me take my bags up the stairs. when I opened the door I was worried I got the wrong room. huge living room with desk, tv and kitchen. plus some chocolates, water bottles and keurig coffee pods. the bathroom was clean and looked recently renovated. nice little seat in the shower stall. the bedroom was where they outshined themselves. a huge whirlpool tub next to a fireplace! the softest bed ever! plus another sink with an enormous span to put toiletries with room on a bottom shelf too. the only thing missing was one of those safes in the closet. this was better than the luxor in vegas that had whirlpool tubs but they didn't work.
was there for 4 nights, 5 days for a corporate meeting. they really treated us well. we had 2 rooms for meetings with breakfast and lunch. plus they arranged our dinner and kayak excursions. right across the street is a trolley stop if you want to explore gig harbor. a strip mall is within walking distance if you need a few things, but they had a small store in the lobby for anything a traveler might have forgotten. looking forward to coming for a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off Hwy 16 on Kimball Drive, nestled in the towering fir trees, you will find the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites. With 82 beautiful guest rooms and suites, we focus on providing our guests with an intimate warm residential Gig Harbor experience. Combining Pacific Northwest hospitality and personalized service, the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites offers tastefully appointed guest rooms, including some with a fireplace and Jacuzzi tub. Bringing your pet? Enjoy one of our pet friendly rooms we have available on the main floor. Designed to accommodate both the business and recreational traveler, all rooms include microwave, snack refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, daily morning newspaper, wireless internet, outdoor seasonal pool and spa. The Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites is also an ideal location for business and group functions. With over 5000sq ft of event space, our main conference facility accommodates groups of up to 250. For smaller gatherings, spacious boardrooms are available. Complete planning and catering services are available. Gig Harbor abounds with recreational opportunities. Shoppers will enjoy a collection of quaint shops, galleries, waterfront cafes and restaurants. Gig Harbor is a paradise for boaters, fisherman and water sports enthusiasts. Golfers can enjoy several challenging courses including Chambers Bay home of the 2015 US Open located within 15 minutes of the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites . Nearby state parks offer miles of hiking trails, fishing, boating, beach combing and a wide range of scenic and historical points of interest. There is something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Wesley Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites Hotel Gig Harbor
- Best Western Gig Harbor
- Best Western Wesley Hotel
- Gig Harbor Best Western