We stayed at this BW for a wedding in the area. We checked in & the front desk gals were very nice since we checked in early since we had to go to the wedding rehearsal later that night. Upon returning the room was clean & we were on the first floor right behind the front desk. There was actually a wedding reception going on in the banquet hall down at the other end. Guests were leaving the event & were talking/laughing loudly that we had to call the front desk to quiet them down.
Later that night, the little refrigerator & a/c were humming all night. My husband couldn't make the a/c stop after he turned the switch to the "off" position so he unplugged both of them so we could get some sleep. The next morning when we woke up, the room seemed a little dark, maybe because we were on the lower floor & there were a bunch of trees/bushes & another building behind our room. Showers look like they need an upgrade.
We didn't have the opportunity to use the pool, although it did look inviting the previous day. Thank you to the gals a the front desk who granted our every wish. When the coffee was low, they promptly refreshed it. We needed a ferry schedule & directions which they provided. Overall the hotel served it's purpose for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off Hwy 16 on Kimball Drive, nestled in the towering fir trees, you will find the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites. With 82 beautiful guest rooms and suites, we focus on providing our guests with an intimate warm residential Gig Harbor experience. Combining Pacific Northwest hospitality and personalized service, the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites offers tastefully appointed guest rooms, including some with a fireplace and Jacuzzi tub. Bringing your pet? Enjoy one of our pet friendly rooms we have available on the main floor. Designed to accommodate both the business and recreational traveler, all rooms include microwave, snack refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, daily morning newspaper, wireless internet, outdoor seasonal pool and spa. The Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites is also an ideal location for business and group functions. With over 5000sq ft of event space, our main conference facility accommodates groups of up to 250. For smaller gatherings, spacious boardrooms are available. Complete planning and catering services are available. Gig Harbor abounds with recreational opportunities. Shoppers will enjoy a collection of quaint shops, galleries, waterfront cafes and restaurants. Gig Harbor is a paradise for boaters, fisherman and water sports enthusiasts. Golfers can enjoy several challenging courses including Chambers Bay home of the 2015 US Open located within 15 minutes of the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites . Nearby state parks offer miles of hiking trails, fishing, boating, beach combing and a wide range of scenic and historical points of interest. There is something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Wesley Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites Hotel Gig Harbor
- Best Western Gig Harbor
- Best Western Wesley Hotel
- Gig Harbor Best Western