This place looks beautiful on the outside, but the inside is just average hotel fare. Several things that struck me were how horrible the breakfasts were, there was some unidentifiable quiche type dish, you couldn't tell if it was some kind of egg or tofu and it had no flavor and they never changed it up once during the 3 days I was there. Almost every BW I've stayed in had a waffle bar, this one needs one, desperately.
They really need at least two more computer stations, they only have one and when it gets busy in the lobby, you may as well go somewhere else. The front desk manager was friendly, but seemed so overwhelmed with her work that it was clear she was strained and faking it.
If you are not a religious person be prepared, about half of the reading material in the common room is religious, clearly one-sided, and there are a lot of one-sided religious materials in the brochure area as well. Really not appropriate for this sort of business, a church yes, but not a hotel that may serve people of many faiths, unless of course you are going to offer information for affiliations other than your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off Hwy 16 on Kimball Drive, nestled in the towering fir trees, you will find the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites. With 82 beautiful guest rooms and suites, we focus on providing our guests with an intimate warm residential Gig Harbor experience. Combining Pacific Northwest hospitality and personalized service, the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites offers tastefully appointed guest rooms, including some with a fireplace and Jacuzzi tub. Bringing your pet? Enjoy one of our pet friendly rooms we have available on the main floor. Designed to accommodate both the business and recreational traveler, all rooms include microwave, snack refrigerator and Keurig coffee maker. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, daily morning newspaper, wireless internet, outdoor seasonal pool and spa. The Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites is also an ideal location for business and group functions. With over 5000sq ft of event space, our main conference facility accommodates groups of up to 250. For smaller gatherings, spacious boardrooms are available. Complete planning and catering services are available. Gig Harbor abounds with recreational opportunities. Shoppers will enjoy a collection of quaint shops, galleries, waterfront cafes and restaurants. Gig Harbor is a paradise for boaters, fisherman and water sports enthusiasts. Golfers can enjoy several challenging courses including Chambers Bay home of the 2015 US Open located within 15 minutes of the Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites . Nearby state parks offer miles of hiking trails, fishing, boating, beach combing and a wide range of scenic and historical points of interest. There is something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Wesley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Wesley Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Wesley Inn & Suites Hotel Gig Harbor
- Best Western Gig Harbor
- Best Western Wesley Hotel
- Gig Harbor Best Western