“The most beautiful setting”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gig Harbor
Bear's Lair Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 6 Gig Harbor B&B and Inns
Mosier, Oregon
“The most beautiful setting”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We found this beautiful spot at the last minute and fortunately they had 2 rooms available for us to stay. We were doing an Olympic peninsula trip with friends from the east coast and this was our first night. The rooms were very nicely appointed and clean. The common room was very comfortable to have cocktails in before dinner. We all enjoyed a delicious breakfast with one other couple staying there. The grounds are just beautiful and we enjoyed a walk around them after breakfast. We highly recommend Bears Lair B and B.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank lizandglenn B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Moscow, Idaho
Reviewed January 22, 2014

To echo other reviews - Jen & Giulio made their home my home. This is why I stay in B&B's - to feel connected and interact with the other guests and the owners that open their home to us. I came for one night and quickly decided I should check out early of my conference hotel and come back two nights later for another night stay. I felt cared for in the best way - a great location and grounds, a comfortable bed, engaging conversation and lovely breakfast. The almond sea salt and chocolate bars set out are amazing, the coffee is great and the furnishings are so comfortable and inviting. I can't wait to visit in the spring and summer, when I can enjoy the outdoor areas. I will be back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Romeo, Michigan, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Stayed in the Carriage house and everything was Excellent. Breakfast was excellent. House was clean and beautiful. Bed was super comfortable. Owners are super nice. Will definitely stay here again if we are traveling to the area

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Matthew E
Monroe, Washington, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This review is as much about the B&B's owners as it is about the place itself. Jen and Giulio Santori made my wife and I feel as though we were old friends. We got to hear the amazing story of how they build the place themselves from the ground up. And what a place it is! Beautiful and lovingly cared-for buildings and grounds. The first night we were there, a massive wind storm swept through the area, bringing down tons of leaves and fir needles. By the end of the day, the two of them had the grounds immaculate again. I highly recommend Bear's Lair if you are planning a stay in the Gig Harbor area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We enjoyed a lovely weekend at Bear's Lair. Jen was friendly, the breakfast was delicious and the grounds and property were relaxing and beautifully maintained. A short drive away from the historical marina of Gig Harbor or down the Key Peninsula, Bear's Lair is conveniently located near shopping, water, state parks, a winery, a lavender farm, etc. We'd love to return!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jennifer A
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I stayed here one night while I was in town for business. I didn't get to experience much beyond my room, as my flight got in late to Seattle. I had to leave early in the morning--before the usual breakfast time. Jen had no issues with me needing breakfast early. She was very gracious and the breakfast was wonderful. If I'm back in the area, I will definitely stay here! Such a nice change from my regular hotel stays.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Turk_H
Hamden, Connecticut
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Bear's Lair was perfect during a visit to family who did not have room for me. First visit to the Seattle area. My first floor room with private bath opened to a covered patio. Comfortable and nicely decorated/maintained. There were other guests and breakfast-timing was a little less flexible than I would have preferred, but there was coffee available early and breakfast was delicious. Jen is outgoing, and the B&B is well-run.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Magnolia / Queen Anne
The Maxwell Hotel - A Staypineapple Hotel
Hotel Murano
#3 of 28 in Tacoma

Been to Bear's Lair Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!