“It all looks beautiful but once you break it down”

Moctezumas Mexican Restaurant & Tequila Bar
Ranked #13 of 114 Restaurants in Gig Harbor
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We are thrilled to be a part of the Gig Harbor community once again! This time with more to offer: delicious new authentic dishes, refreshing hand-crafted margaritas and a fun tequila bar for you to enjoy with friends and family! Quality Mexican at its finest.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It all looks beautiful but once you break it down”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My friends and I were excited to see Moctezumas open again last summer as i was a semi-regular until I had to leave for Army duties. Came back home the other day & my first stop was Moctezumas. The bartender had a huge attitude problem (don't remember her name but she had dark hair) . She didn't say hi, it was a rude "i.d. please". After that, we decided to sit in a booth. The waitress who served me rolled her eyes when I asked if Coco worked tonight. Then I asked about the bartender sarah, she said "we got rid of the people who couldn't hang". My girlfriend asked if the guy who always had football on is working (think his name was Brian), the waitress' mouth dropped as if I offended her. She said "sorry, but they left, you ready to order?" Don't know what happened to those people but the staff now really need to be more personable and have better attitudes. With as much money as the owners put into the building, they should have a staff that reflects it. Just wanted to bring this to your attention as it will be a long time till I return

1 Thank greg2234

Gig Harbor, Washington
“Great new location, but crowded!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is the one place where I can get a prickly pear margarita!

The new location has a great atmosphere, particularly in the bar. Happy hour deals are spectacular (try the butternut squash taquitos) and is offered all day on Sundays.

Visited October 2012
Reno, Nevada
“Beautiful Restaruant - Great Food!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Their new restaurant in Gig Harbor is beautiful and has the true mexican feel. FYI, because they're the best in town, they're always busy. Thankfully, the service is quite good. Don't eat too many chips as the plates are huge and the food is outstanding.

Visited November 2012
Port Orchard, Washington
“Best in Gig Harbor”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

This place by far is the best Mexican restaurant in Gig Harbor. We go atleast twice a month. Their service is really good the wait staff is always bringing you chip water and anything else you need. They are very friendly and know a lot about the menus.

Poulsbo, Washington
“A fun afternoon”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

It was a cold afternoon, and we loved sitting by the fireplace. The tortilla soup and salad lunch combo was excellent, and we appreciated the happy hour drink prices all day on Sunday. The poblano enchilada, rice, and beans were good but nothing spectacular. Serive by Brent was absolutely excellent! It was a great Sunday afternoon visit, and we'll be back.

• Visited October 2012