“Delicious food and perfect view”
Review of Devoted Kiss Cafe

Devoted Kiss Cafe
Ranked #1 of 114 Restaurants in Gig Harbor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Delicious food and perfect view”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

We LOVE this place. Fantastic food, fantastic service, quaint, local, cool decor, clean bathroom, and a gorgeous view of the harbor.

I always get the eggs Benedict. So yummy!

Washington State
“A great place!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food is really pretty good for a small informal restaurant. The staff is absolutely excellent! There is outdoor seating. The place isn't very big and it can get a bit noisy, but I'd say this is an excellent place for the value!

Visited February 2014
Hansville
“Very Good, Nice View”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is a tiny little restaurant with a terrific view of the harbor. There is only one waitress to serve the entire restaurant, but she does an admirable job of covering the few tables. They have a small balcony that houses 3 or 4 more tables. On a warm day, when those tables are utilized, the service would be slowed a bit.

The menu has an attractive selection of egg dishes, quiche, and panini sandwiches. On this first visit (we'll be back again!), I choose Ithe breakfast burrito and my wife had a quiche. The burrito was very tasty and quite filling, served with an accompanyment of sauteed potatoes that was tastefully spiced and the potatoes were perfectly cooked, not mushily overdone or excessively greasy, as happens so often at many eateries. If that was all we had, I would have probably given this place 5 stars.

I almost tried to change my order after I witnessed an omelette arrive at the next table. It was about 2 inches high (they probably finished it off in the oven) and packed with lot of good looking stuff. No greasy spoon omelette, here.

My wife's quiche was light and airy, but it was largely without substance or much flavor. It didn't seem to have enough cheese and much of substance in it. Although they served two fair-sized pieces of it, my wife (who is not a big eater) went away hungry. Had they added the sauteed potatoes that I had with my burrito, that probably would not have been the case.

All in all, our visit to the Devoted Kiss Cafe was a very positive experience. I look forward to our next visit to try other things on the menu.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank HansvilleHugh
Bainbridge Island, Washington
“Great breakfast and wonderful views”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I had read about this place and decided to try it out this morning. I can't say that I was disappointed! Great food in a nice setting. I had the breakfast burrito which was huge and delicious. My wife had the bacon and eggs with wonderful fresh cut morning potatoes and a spinach and feta croissant. Both selections were wonderful.
We've decided that whenever we're near Gig Harbor at breakfast or lunch time this is a mandatory stop.

2 Thank Jack98110a
Washington
“Intimate and innovative”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The food is delicious and the portions are just right.
Great service with a harbor view complete your breakfast experience.

• Visited November 2013