“Nice Winter View and Wonderful Service”

Massimo Italian Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 114 Restaurants in Gig Harbor
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Gig Harbor Washington
“Nice Winter View and Wonderful Service”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I am an a big fan of eggplant parmesan and this lovely little restaurant totally met my expectations. The portion was so large that I had enough to take home for dinner. It was served on a bed of wonderful homemade pasta with just the right amount of sauce plus a selection of green vegetables. Our server, Rebecca was attentive and caring, even when the restaurant began to fill up. My bill with a glass of wine and tip was $17. Look forward to returning again!

• Visited February 2014

“I can do it in one word -- DISAPPOINTING”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Go to their website and it says "join us for Valentine's day. Make reservations Now."
I made reservations 2 weeks ago for 5:30pm for dinner.
@ 630, after finishing a really awful drink (SERVED W/OUT ICE? SERIOUSLY?!?) and realizing that we were sitting amongst people who had been waiting Way Longer than us, we took our exit : (
Our 1st Valentine's Day together as a married couple... Extremely disappointing : (
good thing I wasn't planning to propose or anything!!

• Visited February 2014
“Good but had better”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

We had a nice meal here and to me it was just average. In our party we have chicken Marsala, lamb, parm chicken, soup and lasagna. The bread and oil are great. Soup was overfilled with cabbage and the entrees were just ok. Bill was well over a hundred for 3 people and for that price I would like to feel full and satisfied instead of full and I wish I would have went somewhere else. We will give it another try to compare...maybe they were just having a off night.

Gig Harbor, Washington
“Delightful Meal”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My wife and I decided to get some food to go so we ordered the Cappellini Puttanesca and one of their pizzas. The Cappellini had a good flavor and consistency and the sauce was just right. The pizza was of the thin crust variety and the cheeses and others ingredients used provided to a delicious robust flavor. We’ll definitely go back again to dine in.

• Visited November 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“A Reminder of what dining should be!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

From the beautiful fall sunset water view, to the creamy chicken pasta, this dinner was the best I've had in a long time. The dining area was flooded with a soft dimming sun sinking into the bay, as the host served a Caesar salad, then soup. The kind and experienced server suggested the main meal of a white wine creamy pasta, with mushrooms, chicken, and topped with greens. The whole meal was savored, at a very reasonable price.

My only regret is I did not have room for desert.

• Visited November 2013