“Thai Fusion”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Service, Food and libations are great. Excellent varied menu of delectable goodness. On the weekends they have a live Piano Bar .

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We love dining at Lele's. The food is delicious and the ambiance is soothing and inviting. There is a beautiful waterfall feature which adds to the feeling of being in a rain forest. We always top off our dinner with a serving of green tea ice cream! Delicious!

1  Thank Nita G
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The Gig Harbor location of LeLe's is not my favorite Thai/Asian restaurant, but I have found dishes there that I enjoy -- and even crave. Namely, the Combination Rice Dish (comes with two grilled skewers of marinated pork served with fried rice, Asian salad and an eggroll). I think that it's probably overlooked on the extensive menu, but it is a great meal that can be divided into two meals, either for leftovers or to share before a movie. [I posted a photo of the dish a while ago and it has maintained consistency in terms of presentation, quality and taste.]

I'm also a fan of the fried wontons; not the healthiest choice, but it's tasty with the dipping sauce and is better-priced during happy hour.

Service during our visits has been acceptable to excellent. Never any problems with accuracy of order or lack of friendliness.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We spent an evening here recently and felt pretty misled on a few fronts... the inviting ambience and nice decor. Wow, this was the absolute WORST Thai food ever. And I've never been really nit picky about Thai food, since most places do it so well. I'm happy to pay a pretty penny for a good meal, but this was grossly overpriced for such awfulness....

Add in the slow service and inattentiveness of the servers, and this was just a really bad experience overall. Never coming back again. Not sure why the reviews for this place are higher than Trip Advisor, but I suggest you check the Yelp reviews. Those seem far more accurate and in accordance to what we encountered the other night.

Nope. Never going back.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We experienced very slow service and the food was nothing special. While I never dine out without time to kill, it took forever for us to order, get our food, and to get the check. Usually I give an eatery a 2nd chance, but I've never felt compelled to go back with so many great estabilishments nearby.

1  Thank J H