“Pleasantly surprised...”

Dining options: Reservations
Seattle, Washington
“Pleasantly surprised...”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Not only am I a picky eater of Asian cuisine, but I also lived in Bangkok for a few years as a child. So to me Asian food needs to be good, even if authentic or not.
Food was better than I thought. Actually, my friends and I all thought it was better than we thought. We are all Asians... Filipino, Chammoro,Indian, and Malaysian.
Plus we were there for a women's getaway, and we had to be at our meeting in 30 minutes. So the server got our order in, and we were out with 10 minutes to get to our meeting.
Wow! They were fast!

• Visited April 2013

Redmond, Washington
“A Frequent Treat”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very friendly staff and the food is terrific. We visit frequently and a great place to stop before the nearby movies.

Visited January 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very good”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Did a takeout order of Pad Thai Pork and steamed potstickers. The Pad Thai was flavorful, but not quite as much so as I was hoping. It was very good, but not quite excellent. Rather pricy, imo, for what you get. Want to try the fired rice next time

• Visited February 2013
Gig Harbor, WA
“Fabulous Vietnamese Cuisine”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Lele's in Uptown Gig Harbor is a wonderful addition to the cuisine in Gig Harbor. The food is tremendous, the restaurant is beautifully decorated, service is okay. I've only tried lunches there--great selection. Portions are very large--I always take home 1/2.
The pad thai is so good that I can't make myself try anything else.

• Visited November 2012
Bremerton, Washington
“Thai Treat”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Thai food isn't usually our first choice. It will be now. We chose a fried noodle item from the menu after an appetizer of won tons and an apple happy hour cocktail. My, oh my, everything was well prepared, fresh, well-presemted and delicious. The atmosphere was romantic and service was excellent. We shall visit again.

• Visited November 2012