“that's italian”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Lakebay, Washington, United States
“that's italian”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

the atmosphere is nice. the service is great. We have been here many times and keep going back for more. I always get a salad and the appetizer with the fresh mozzarella and flat bread, yummy.

Visited July 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Food is excellent, but restaurant is usually chilly”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I've eaten lunch there several times. The food is always excellent. I usually order one of their excellent salads (the small size is more than I can eat) and flatbread, which is delicious - hot pizza crust spread with olive oil and served with a tomato spread on the side. I also enjoy their lunch special - a "small" salad with a sandwich, again excellent. The negatives are that service is spotty and the doors are usually open, so it is chilly inside, unless it is a very warm day. The food is good enough, though, to lift it from a rating of "average" to "very good."

Visited July 2012
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Good food and value”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My wife & I have eaten at Fondi's several times. The food is pretty good, and the place isn't too loud.

Tacoma
“Perfect Date Night”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I love this place because the food is high quality, delicious and reasonably priced. Sometimes it is a little crowded and noisy so if you're looking for a really quiet night out this isn't the place to go. It's perfect before or after a movie at the Galaxy Uptown. I have had most everything on the menu and recommend their chicken gorgonzola salad and any of the pizzas - they're so good. The flatbread is just the pizza crust so not a good order if you're getting pizza. Their sandwiches are awesome but the pizza is so good I hardly ever get them. This is the first restaurant I ever went to when I moved to Gig Harbor 3 years ago and it remains a regular spot for my husband and me.

Gig Harbor, Washington
“Best pizza in South Puget Sound”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Friends keep trying to get me to try their favorite pizza place, but none compares to Fondi's. The service is very good even though you order from the counter and the value is unbeatable. This is one of my favorite places to eat.