“Good food and value”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My wife & I have eaten at Fondi's several times. The food is pretty good, and the place isn't too loud.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I love this place because the food is high quality, delicious and reasonably priced. Sometimes it is a little crowded and noisy so if you're looking for a really quiet night out this isn't the place to go. It's perfect before or after a movie at the Galaxy Uptown. I have had most everything on the menu and recommend their chicken gorgonzola salad and any of the pizzas - they're so good. The flatbread is just the pizza crust so not a good order if you're getting pizza. Their sandwiches are awesome but the pizza is so good I hardly ever get them. This is the first restaurant I ever went to when I moved to Gig Harbor 3 years ago and it remains a regular spot for my husband and me.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Friends keep trying to get me to try their favorite pizza place, but none compares to Fondi's. The service is very good even though you order from the counter and the value is unbeatable. This is one of my favorite places to eat.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

The food here is good, the service is good. The atmosphere is not much and the place needs a good dusting. Wouln't recommend for dinner, but an alright spot for lunch on the go.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Matisse (sorry if I spelled it wrong, Dear) was our waiter & What a Kick!! He was spot on whenever we finished our two person medley & has a fantastic sense of humor! He made a great meal (Best Pizza, but only romaine salads) really Fun! We will definitely return.