As some of you know planning a large wedding can become somewhat of a full time job. My husband and I were planning our Gig Harbor wedding and a majority of our wedding party was traveling in from out of town. When I contacted the Maritime INN in downtown Gig Harbor I was relieved that one part of my planning was going to be a cinch. Our wedding party was large and the staff accommodated us perfectly. The rooms are gorgeously decorated, very clean and the location is unbeatable. The downtown Harbor location made the stay special for each of our wedding party guests, making it easy for them to walk to coffee, restaurants, take walks around the harbor and enjoy all that happens in our great waterfront town. Staying at the Maritime Inn added to our special day and made accommodations one thing we didn’t have to worry about.
Zach Hansen & Jennifer Hawkins Hansen, Gig Harbor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maritime Inn is the area's most distinctive hotel, where personal service and unequaled comfort are combined to create an atmosphere of casual elegance and charm. This 15 room boutique hotel is situated in an area of pristine beauty and is Gig Harbor's only downtown hotel along the historic waterfront. Located within walking distance to the harbor's finest restaurants, art galleries, wonderful shops and beautiful marinas. Our friendly staff will welcome you with a complimentary glass of Washington wine upon check in. Graciously appointed rooms await guests, with cozy fireplaces, luxurious Northwest interiors and picturesque views of the harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Maritime Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritime Hotel Gig Harbor
- Maritime Motel Gig Harbor