“Great service and quant rooms”
Review of Town Motel

Town Motel
Ranked #11 of 11 Forks B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I loved the room we stayed in, it was room 12. There were three beds, though the shower was a bit small. The overall quality was perfect. I loved my stay. :) The lady who checked us in was so sweet too! We were late for our reservation because there was a fallen tree a ways back, and I apologized for being an hour late, and she was totally okay with it! 'Midnights late sweetie, not five o'clock.' The little gift shop is cute too! :)

• Stayed: March 2011

Reviewed January 5, 2012

I thought that the rooms and cleanliness and value was all average but the reason why I am writing this review is the location!
Oh my goodness! The gardens outside are outstanding!!! As soon as you open our door in the morning it's like a smell of pine and fresh amazing fragrant flowers ;)

And just look out your window, you're in forks !!!!

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We used to stay here and it was nice, but not any longer.

We checked in late on a Saturday night and there were no other vehicles in the lot, which should have been a sign.
The man attempted to up the price on the room from that given on the phone when I made the reservation (while he scratched his crotch).

After going to our room we could not lock to door, there was a visible gap all along the door to the outside. This was totally unsafe.

The water ran for the ten minutes we were in the room and it never got warm.
The bathroom was filthy. There was a dust encrusted electrical wires in the uncovered electrical outlet in the bathroom.

We check out immediately, getting our money back and went down the street to a nice motel for just a bit more in price.

Room Tip: The Dew Drop in is great.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank HappySequim
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I arrived in Forks a day earlier than planned and the hotel I was supposed to stay at was booked. Bagby's is quaint, with lots of flowers and a central garden with benches. Jan was warm and welcoming, got me settled, and gave me a ton of information about things to do in Forks and the surrounding area. The wi-fi connection was solid...best i had for the whole trip up the coast! Rooms are decent, clean and good for the price! I decided to stay there the next night as well. I went out for breakfast and Diane, one of the hotel's employees, walked in to the coffee shop with my phone charger. She found it while they were cleaning my room and thought I would need it. I still can't believe she tracked me down.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank wam3
Reviewed August 18, 2011

This is like staying in a garden. Flowers everywhere. The rooms are rustic, clean, and probably have not been updated since 1968 when I think this family took over the Motel. Easy on the budget. Small gift shop. Where else can you get summer lodging for around $70 a night.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank David E
Reviewed August 10, 2011

read reviews sounded ok . called a month in advance and made reservation for 1 night in july. gave credit card # on phone. arrived about 730 pm . lady at desk said there was no reservation and they were full.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank gerwen-8
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We were half of the afternoon looking for a place to stay in. We went to Hoh and even thought about going to Neah Bay... but passing through Forks on our third round we saw a lighting «YES» in Bagby's Town Motel door. We were tired (travelling from Seattle) so just took it... We were sent to a house (they called it CABIN...) some metres away from the rest of the hotel. How scary... We entered and we found a big house (?) with a kitchen, a bathroom, a living room and our bedroom. As much as the ones above said the floor is creepy, it just seems to fall down when you pass through it. The lights are not all of them working (because as all of you know you don't have a switch to turn them on/off but a little cord on them) and one of them ended on our head (each time you switched it on/off some wall fall over...). Everything made us feel sick: carpet, WC, shower... There are bugs inside of the rooms and our was really cold because the windows where not closing well. We've been weeks without TV and even having one here we just didn't sit on the sofas to see it :( but instead our WiFi was working fine :D
Just for ONE night and if there's anything else in the whole town it's... acceptable. But we didn't pass my best night...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank genome87
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
Forks Motel
#1 of 5 in Sekiu
The Pacific Inn Motel
The Dew Drop Inn Motel
Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to Town Motel? Share your experiences!