“Great food, clean, nice staff. ”
Review of Pacific Pizza

Pacific Pizza
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Forks
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I had to be in Forks for work and had to hang out here for a few hours.
Started with the salad bar. My fiancé who was traveling with me for work had the wings.
Both were good but the salad bar is a one time serving. Understandable for a small town location but it would have been nice to have a little more.

We ordered a pizza an hour later towards the end of my work obligation. It was very good. It was the Gourmet Alfredo special. It had broccoli on it which I thought was unique and tasty.

I did have to wait awhile to get another beverage. Which was fine. I waited at the counter about 12 minutes or so.
I said thank you and said it was a great place but the gal didn't say anything back and It was an odd ending experience but hey I guess they were too busy to appreciate a compliment.

If you are in Forks stop by.

There are newer reviews for Pacific Pizza

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Came in hungry and anticipated tasty pizza. You can get better pizza from the frozen food aisle at the grocery store. Placed order at the counter and waited for-ever. When the food came, one pizza was missing and we waited another 45 minutes before asking if it was coming soon. We were told it would be a few more minutes. When it came, it was not fully cooked. There are no refills on drinks so all the drinks were gone before the second pizza came and they seemed put out when I asked for one drink to drink with the pizza.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This is the place to go for Lasagna. You wouldn't think it but YUM! There is a Twilight Themed menu and Lasagna is on it. It's Bellasagna served with Ed-Bread, you get 1 trip through their salad bar included with it. The lasagna is hot and bubbly tons of cheese. I will be back for more!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Every year that I visit Forks I go here. I love their pizza and garlic bread! Totally recommend it. And for those Twilight peeps- they have a special Twilight menu!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Yes, you order at the counter, we were lucky and had no wait. Also, when you order draft beer, a pizza and salad bar, you mange to do without disposable tableware (the salad bowl being the only plastic).
Salad is OK, people are friendly, that makes the 3 stars. The pizza is really poor (the gourmet ones!), we had a small margarita and a small pesto, more than enough for two. Too much garlic used (and we love garlic!), and also too much of too many pseudo spices.
I don't even compare this to Italian pizzas, but even then it's poor. But choice is limited in Forks, and the beer and salad is fine :-)

Been to Pacific Pizza? Share your experiences!