“Average”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Richmond, Virginia
“Average”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

The food was average nothing special or that would make us come back. A little pricey and the staff was not very friendly. It was just down from our hotel so we thought we would try it. Forks Coffee Shop was much better.

Visited October 2013

forks
“great value great food!”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We try to eat lunch here about once a week. This is an excellent restaurant for a town the size of Forks. The food is fresh, diverse, and very tasty! The staff is friendly and efficient. I generally have the soup & salad combo for lunch. The salad bar is replenished often so the veggies are fresh with a nice variety of items and dressings. The soups are homemade and always tasty. In fact I've tried several times to get the "old family " recipe for their tomato Basil soup but to no avail. My husband gets one of several "grinder " type sandwiches and they are huge! Served with chips & a pickle it definitely fills him up. Their dinner entrees (lots of pasta) is also varied and all I've tried are excellent. Then there's the piazza - O.M.G. they have some of the best pizza I have ever eaten! Overall I would say this is a really good restaurant with excellent food and friendly people. Check it out - you won't be disappointed. The one criticism I have is they can sometimes be a bit slow in getting meals out and tables bussed. But trust me - its worth the wait.

Mount Vernon, Washington
“Yummy Pizza”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

As this town is filled of Twilight themes - it's not hard to miss the Trilight Specials. However, like it or not, this place actually has some yummy pizza. We grabbed ours to go (about 15 min to make on a semi busy night) and ate it on Rialto beach watching the sun set. Would go here over any other place in town.

hampshire
“I expected more”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

As an English couple we expected more from a pizza parlour than this place provided. Booths had vinyl seats and mine was torn with stuffing coming out. The place was generally rather noisy but service was OK. The food was so memorable that two weeks later (when writing this review) I can't even remember what we had.

1 Thank Wellowwanderer
Seattle, WA
“Very good but pricy pizza...”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We ordered a pizza late night, and it was very good. Did not see the bunch of mushrooms and black olives on top of it coming, but they were very good. The girl that attended me both on the phone and dispatch counter, was sincerely smiley, friendly and attentive as soon as I went through the door and the rest of the staff was very friendly. Very very well done for the vampire pizza place =).

• Visited September 2013

Been to Pacific Pizza? Share your experiences!