“Decent food, reasonably priced”
Review of Pacific Pizza

Pacific Pizza
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Forks
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We ate here while passing through Forks on our way to Kalaloch Lodge. There did not seem to be a lot of food options in Forks and this one looked the most appealing from the road so we decided to give it a try. When we walked in it was a little confusing and nobody greeted us although the counter is right there, I guess they were busy, and there are no signs saying "wait to be seated" or "seat yourself". It turns out, you place your order and then they give you a number. You then pick your table and place the number on it and someone will bring it out to you. Nothing wrong with that but since this place was probably built with tourists in mind there should be a little better way of communicating to the customer the way it works. I will say it was decent pizza and not expensive (I currently live in NY and love NY pizza so, to me, there is no comparison). Given all of the options in Forks, I would go here again (if I were in Forks again) and I would recommend this to other travelers.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

just wanted something quick to eat on the way to our next hiking spot. I ran in, ordered breadsticks and drinks for me plus 3 and it was exactly what we needed. good, fast and a great little snack.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

They had some good options besides pizza on the menu. The restaurant options are REALLY limited so we actually ate here 2 nights in a row and were relatively happy with it. The Husband and I had fun making fun of the twilight related menu items and I don't think we'll ever be able to call Garlic Bread by it's proper name again.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Pacific Pizza is probably the only place in Forks to get some decent food. Place is quite busy and the dining area is sometimes messy. Service people taking the order and bringing food to the table were always friendly. If I had just taken the food out for eating at hotel then this place would five stars for best local option. Pasta dishes were the best, many beers and wines were available. Only other place with better food nearby would be the lake crescent lodge, about 40 min drive on road to Port Angeles.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

A very good pizza joint. The portions were good and so were the prices. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Been to Pacific Pizza? Share your experiences!