“convienent and GOOD”

Pacific Pizza
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Forks
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rock Island, Tennessee
“convienent and GOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

just wanted something quick to eat on the way to our next hiking spot. I ran in, ordered breadsticks and drinks for me plus 3 and it was exactly what we needed. good, fast and a great little snack.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“One of the better options in Forks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

They had some good options besides pizza on the menu. The restaurant options are REALLY limited so we actually ate here 2 nights in a row and were relatively happy with it. The Husband and I had fun making fun of the twilight related menu items and I don't think we'll ever be able to call Garlic Bread by it's proper name again.

San Francisco, California
“Good Italian food in Forks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Pacific Pizza is probably the only place in Forks to get some decent food. Place is quite busy and the dining area is sometimes messy. Service people taking the order and bringing food to the table were always friendly. If I had just taken the food out for eating at hotel then this place would five stars for best local option. Pasta dishes were the best, many beers and wines were available. Only other place with better food nearby would be the lake crescent lodge, about 40 min drive on road to Port Angeles.

McAllen, Texas
“good and reasonable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

A very good pizza joint. The portions were good and so were the prices. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Visited July 2013
USA
“Good pizza, not so good sandwiches”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

My friend and I stopped here for a quick lunch. She wanted pizza and ended up with a good meal (see picture). I ordered a pastrami sandwich. I realize this is a pizza place and that this is Forks, but for dietary reasons, I can't eat pizza. I found the cheese on the sandwich to be strange at best and the shredded lettuce generally unpleasant. I would have preferred slightly less fatty meat. I did not eat the bread, a good thing since it looked especially flat and unappealing. Once we returned to our B and B, I joked that it was time for a second meal.

Ordering at the counter was okay, but I really would have preferred table service. I was also put off by the very dirty carpeting and the slow effort on the part of the staff to keep the tables cleaned. Both made for a very off-putting restaurant experience.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Pacific Pizza? Share your experiences!