“Decent Pizza and cheap beer”
Review of Pacific Pizza

Pacific Pizza
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Forks
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stopped in for dinner. Really cheap micro beer prices, the pizza was pretty good. Interior was a little dated.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went to Pacific Pizza on Sunday with my wife and friend. Wife who is a Vegan, ordered the Bella Special...We said to ensure there was NO Cheese or Meat as my wife is a Vegan...this was confirmed by cook that there was NO CHEESE.

The Bella Special came out only to find with parmesan cheese grated on top, sent back and after another long wait this time dish came with cheese inside the Ravioli....WTF. Was now offered a small Vege Pizza with no cheese. After another long wait and both I and friend had both eaten the pizza came out! but by this time we couldn't wait any longer and left with the Pizza to go....food consumed in car as we needed to go having to drive 4 hours back home.

No real apology or refund of the difference from Bella Special to small vege Pizza...COOKS GET TO KNOW MENU!!!!!!and what a VEGAN is!!!

Very Disappointed, will never eat there again or recommend to anyone I know

Reviewed July 15, 2013

On the last Sunday in June this was one of the few places we found open in the evening. So glad we stopped! They advertise a "Twilight Menu" but were out of the "Porta-Bella" ravioli. Ordered the "Bellasagna" instead and was soon wishing I'd opted for the full portion rather than the half. It was delicious, as was the garlic bread that came with it. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed her cheese pizza and I thought the salad bar had a nice selection. I liked the way it was decorated, even in the bathroom! I thought the workers could have been a little more friendly, but that was my only complaint. Definitely recommended if you are in the area.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stopped in after a day up in the Park craving pizza. The place was pretty busy as it is one of maybe 5 restaurants in Forks on the main road. The restaurant itself is nothing to write home about but the pizza is. The pizza is a very thin crust, thick with toppings. I ordered extra cheese and boy did they pile it on. We also had bacon on the other half and that was good as well. The restaurant itself was a mess. There were unbused tables everywhere and it looked as if a pack of 2 year olds had raided the salad bar and had a food fight at their tables. Seeing the surrounding mess I was a little worried about the pizza. I was pleasantly surprised when the pizza turned out to be great.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Imagine our surprise when we pulled in to Forks, WA and went to the first pizza place we could find and had the best pizza we had ever tasted! The price was quite reasonable! We had a Margarita and a spinach/chicken pie and both were excellent! The decor was nothing special and the staff was average, but the pizza was out of this world! Don't miss this great culinary experience!

Been to Pacific Pizza? Share your experiences!