“Fun for All”

The Pacific Inn Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Forks
Reviewed November 25, 2009

We came for the Twilight Tour and stayed in a Twilight themed room. We really enjoyed hanging out in the room and talking about the next day when we would go on the tour. It was a nice room, clean and had plenty of towels. Always a plus with two young adult girls.

• Stayed: November 2009

Reviewed November 24, 2009

We had a blast exploring the home of Twilight and coming back to our toasty room complete with amazing Twilight themed towels, bedding, and decorations was fun and fabulous. I recommed the Pacific Inn to any Vampire and Warewolf hunters!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2009

We happen to stumble on The Pacific Inn when we were planning the trip to go to Forks for my sisters birthday. Saw the Twilight themed rooms and that is what sold us. ,My sister, friends and I really enjoyed our stay at the motel. Loved our room and found it really comfortable and appreciated the extra blankets we found. The workers were very nice and welcoming. They even let us borrow a wine opener. Would definitely stay there here again, when we go back. Ohh and great walking distance for places to eat and the Dazzled by Twilight store.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2009

We planned a last minute trip to the Washington coast after visiting family in Seattle. As a casual Twilight fan, I thought, "Hey, it would be cool to visit Forks!" After googling FORKS LODGING, the Pacific Inn Motel popped up and I was pleased to discover they have Twilight themed rooms! I booked a Twilight room online the night before we planned to be there. I was pretty pleased with the rate, as it was only about $10 more than we had been paying for other hotel rooms during our 2 week trip. We got to Forks the next day, and we checked in a little before the posted check in time of 3pm (our toddler needed a nap). The front desk girl was very friendly and didn't even mention our early check in. My online reservation was perfectly in order.
When I opened the door to our room, I was so impressed. I was a hotel housekeeping manager for 2 years, and checked rooms every day. It's rare to find everything perfectly clean and in its place... so way to go Pacific Inn housekeeping staff! Even if you are not a Twilight fan, I would recommend staying in one of the Twilight rooms because they are beautifully decorated and furnished. Even my husband , who rolled his eyes at the whole idea of having to sleep in a room with a poster of Edward Cullen, thought the room was really nice, and a nice change from all the other rooms we had stayed in so far. Just think about it guys... you are likely to get a lot more than the "usual romance" out of your wife if she is feeling inspired by the epic love of Edward and Bella. That said, I think this would be an amazing place to stay for a girls weekend. My only recommendation would be to bring a DVD player and the Twilight movie to make the experience complete.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2009

What a great hotel - clean, comfortable, and right in "downtown" Forks. I rated Service a 3 not because the service was bad - because everyone I interacted with was great - but because there are really no "service" options (no room service, pool, hot tub, breakfast, etc). However, this is to be expected in a Motel. I stayed in the Twilight room - more out of curiousity and LOVED it. The room was painted black and red with a few Twilight pictures around the room - it was a lot of fun. Bed was a little stiff but comfy sheets made up for it. Truly enjoyed my time and stay at the Pacific Inn Motel - I will be staying here again the next time I visit Forks!

For the Twilight Fans - if you are looking to pick up a few gifts check out the Thriftway!!! It actually had a better selection of shirts and pants than the actual Twilight stores.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2009

My only complaint about this motel is that the clerk at check-in was very rude. Everything else was okay and the clerk at check-out was friendly. But because of my first impression, I wish I had stayed across the street.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ATexasNative
Reviewed October 24, 2009

We stayed here for 1 night when visiting Olympic national park, being the ideal budget motel near the park, cape flattery and several beaches.

When we arrived the lobbyist was very friendly and helpful. After checking us in she gave us tips on what to visit in Forks, especially knowledgeable on the Twilight sights. We stayed in a standard 1 queen sized bedroom which was nice and clean. Besides a very comfortable bed they provided a coffee maker with complimentary coffee, microwave, fridge and fast speed wireless internet. Free tea and coffee is also available in the lobby.

Although they do not provide a breakfast service, there is a diner adjacent that provides ok food.

It is not a 4 star hotel, but it is clean and definitely better then what you expect for the price.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
Kalaloch Lodge
Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast
Misty Valley Inn B&B
Misty Valley Inn B&B
#1 of 11 in Forks

Been to The Pacific Inn Motel? Share your experiences!