“Very nice room, very friendly staff”

The Pacific Inn Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Forks
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have just returned from a visit to the Olympic Peninsula. I stayed at the Pacific Inn for one night only, but enjoyed my room very much. Very nice taste decorations, comfortable bed, nice shower... Staff was very friendly. Looking for a nice, clean, comfortable hotel, very well priced with friendly staff in this area, think no more!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank happy_traveler_4

Reviewed May 10, 2014

After reading the reviews for Forks I was apprehensive about staying here. I was pleasantly surprised with the town and the Pacific Inn rooms. The reception staff were very approachable and friendly not to mention informative. One of them told me about a duck that was sitting on a log on Lake Crescent that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. Rooms were quiet, clean and comfortable. WIFI was hit and miss. Great shower and beds. Perfect location to explore the beaches, rain forests as well as Lake Crescent and Sol Duc areas. The recommended Forks Café across the street has a tasty breakfast and opens very early. Loved the pizza place down the road too. Grocery store has anything else that you need for the road trip. I would stay here again and recommend this place.

Room Tip: Upper floor close to WIFI router :)
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank backpacker111ca
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Although Forks is in the middle of nowhere, price was high. But it´s the perfect place if you want visit the Olympic NP. In 1 hour you can visit the rainforest, the falls and the beach at la push.

Hotel was very clean, better than some 4 star hotels. Wifi was included and fast enough, all facilities including washing machine (in seperate bulding) worked well.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

The diners beside the hotel and across the street serve good food and open very early in the morning (which is great if you do hiking or fishing), prices and service was good, too.

If you want coffee, go to mocha motion (behind the diner on motels side of the street), staff was a highlight and made my day, coffee is good, too. .

Room Tip: In the middle of the motel was good (not at the street and not at the washing machine)
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Travel2test
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We used Forks as our base camp to explore the Olympic national park area. Our room was clean, it was the red and chocolate decor, queen size beds, mini fridge, good water pressure in shower. The office has teas coffee and hot chocolate all day. Would recommend it.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Cjak71
Reviewed March 16, 2014

After the guy at the front desk was rude and suggested that despite the fact that the hotel "technically" allows pets, they prefer pets not stay there, we went across the street to the Forks motel. Rooms are identical in quality, staff is much friendlier and the room price was $15 cheaper. I don't know why anyone would stay at the Pacific Inn. Terrible customer service and overpriced considering you can get the exact same thing at other hotels in town. Also, the price offered to us was $6 more than the price listed on their website.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank gypsynw
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. This place had everything we needed. We also liked that all the products like schampoo, coffee etc was organic. Location is good, in the center of forks, well not that it matter that much when you can walk through the hole town in 15 min. But still...

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Fredrik O
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Our daughter 5 years ago, came to Forks, Washington. Told us if we were ever this way we had to stop in at Forks!
We've finally made it!
First Forks itself is NOT what you would call a place to vacation at. That being said, "Hiking in surrounding area IS GORGEOUS!!!!
Stay here at this hotel, Pacific Inn! Other hotels in Forks do not compare! Yes, I am going to say the following..,
I am a Twilight Closet Fan!!!
Without knowing it upon check in, I asked for a soft bed for my back surgery being new. Lady gave me a room, which I didn't expect.
It was Twilight room!
While this isn't anything I haven't seen being a Twilight fanatic, it is sure a crazy cool surprise!
Beds were PERFECT!!
Clean!!!
Owner and check in lady, AMAZING!!
Not very quiet so bring a sound machine!
Television, Internet, all good!
Non smoking
Would stay here again, if in area!

Room Tip: Get Twilight room just for beds!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Brenda L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
Kalaloch Lodge
Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast
Misty Valley Inn B&B
Misty Valley Inn B&B
#1 of 11 in Forks

Been to The Pacific Inn Motel? Share your experiences!