“Good place to sleep while visiting Olympic peninsula”

The Pacific Inn Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Forks
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We made reservations late into the day to sleep here as we were not sure how far we would get. We had pretty low expectations being that it was a motel, but we were surprised how nice everything and everyone was. I am not a twilight fan, so I was glad the room was not themed. They had the option I guess.
The only real complaint is that the outlets in the room had very loose sockets so plugs didnt stay in all the way. Seemed a little sketchy, but if thats all there is to complain about, Im happy!

Room Tip: 1st floor will usually be fishermen getting up well before dawn to load / pack the boat. 2nd floors...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Slvrscoobie
There are newer reviews for The Pacific Inn Motel

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have been coming to Forks Washington during the Fall and Winter for a number of years. This hotel has been improving every year and the owner seems to have the right attitude towards his customers.
I am spending a week here this trip and immediately noticed a new flat screen TV and Direct TV with HBO has been installed. Looks like the room has been freshly painted as well.
Understand this is not a palace but it is very clean, well managed and has a reasonable price. The WiFi always works and the staff always greets you with a smile. The room has a fridge, microwave, hair dryer etc. It is within walking distance of several area restaurants.
It is a great deal at $50-60.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is furthest from the highway. The town dies at 10PM so there is not much traffic...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank livet0ride
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My husband and I first traveled to Forks in the Spring of 2010 to drink in (lol) the Twilight culture. We stayed at the Pacific Inn in a normal room and that was fine ... however, during our 2012 trip we noticed that an "Executive Suite" was now available.

I cannot RAVE about this new room enough.

This mini-apartment gives travelers the chance to sprawl out in comfort. A FULL kitchen means you don't have to eat out for every meal, and you can wash some of the shells and seaglass you've collected in your travels. The bedroom is large and comfortable, the sitting room has a fireplace for drying out your boots after a long day of trekking.

But the best part? The washer and dryer! Holla! There is nothing better then spending a day out in the cold, rainy Pacific Northwest weather and coming back to your hotel room knowing that you can WASH YOUR CLOTHES. For us, this modern feature means we don't need to package as much, can repeat outfits for the rest of our trip and when I get home, I'm not in for a mountain of muddy pants and jackets!

The staff at the Pacific Inn is warm and welcoming, so friendly and they make you feel right at home.

We're returning again this April and we cannot wait!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I belong to an online Women’s Twilight Group that visits Forks every year.
I have only been able to visit Forks once out of the 4 years my group has gone.
When I found out that the Pacific Inn had Twilight Rooms….I convinced a few of the girls to stay there!
Upon initial contact the staff was very friendly and answered all of my questions.
Each Twilight Room has a DVD Player, Refrigerator, Microwave and Coffee Maker.
The Décor was tastefully done…there were even Twilight hand towels! Our room was very clean and we did make use of the on site laundry facilities. (We were there 5 nights)
We enjoyed breakfast and lunch at The Forks Coffee Shop, and loved shopping at Thriftway and Native to Twilight. JT’s Sweet Stuff was a great spot for desert.
We also, visited La Push Beach, Olympic National Park and Port Angeles.
This trip to Forks and the surrounding areas was one of the best vacations ever!
I hope to return one day.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stephanie Rose J
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We had a great time in Forks and staying at The Pacific Inn added to our whole experience. The twilight rooms were fun, comfortable and clean and perfect for our family. The front desk was very helpful and the amenities were nice-cider, cocoa, all the Twilight movies to borrow. We brought our own snacks and stored them in the frig and made popcorn while watching the movies-perfect! I would stay here again and the 3 teens we brought thought it was very cool too. I highly recommend you visit La Push-it was amazingly beautiful!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kim M
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The staff was very helpful. The rooms were clean and neat. There was a mini fridge for restaurant leftovers and water bottles The hotel is in the middle of Forks, which allows you to walk to restaurants, shops and the Twilight wood sale.We got to experience the Twilight experience but on our terms and on our level - which was low. I was very pleased with this choice for our home base for Olympic National Park - our real reason for being in Forks. The drive to the beaches - short to AMAZING scenery.

Room Tip: Good choice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank lunarlib
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I stayed here last December with my two children. The staff were extremely pleasant and helpfull. It was a very nice stay for our first trip to forks. The room was very reasonably priced and I was pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
Kalaloch Lodge
Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast
Misty Valley Inn B&B
Misty Valley Inn B&B
#1 of 11 in Forks

Been to The Pacific Inn Motel? Share your experiences!