The Pacific Inn Motel
Free cancellation until 05/31
$105
The Dew Drop Inn Motel(Forks)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
$105
Van Riper's Resort(Sekiu)(Great Value!)
$80
$214
$204
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
1,148 results
All reviewstwilight roomtwilight themed roomsroom was cleanexecutive suiterestaurant next doorhoh rainforestsmall towndvd playernew carpetolympic national parkstay there againmicrowave and fridgemiddle of townoffice staffflat screenforks coffee shoptwilight fan
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I went here when visiting Forks and La Push with my 13 year old niece who is a big Twilight fan. We stayed in one of the Twilight themed rooms and it was a big hit. It was great that we were also able to borrow the DVDs from the front office for free and get absorbed into the experience. The beds were super comfy and it was a great home base for our sight seeing. My only complaint is that the wi-fi in our room in the evening was non-existent. In the morning, it was fine, so not sure what the problem was- the front desk staff was friendly but not able to help us out on this problem. Overall, though, we really enjoyed our stay because of the Twilight theme and movies.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank RebeccaBush
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed at the Pacific Inn for two days in November. Two freakishly sunny days for November in Forks! I have stayed in Forks previously at another motel but I was traveling with a friend who is a big Twilight fan (and I will not lie, I am 43 and love the books too) and I thought it would be a hoot to stay in one of the Twilight themed rooms. I expected the place to be fine based on previous reviews but I have to say that my expectations were exceeded.

Forks is a pretty remote destination and most accommodations are simple motels. In the motel arena they do a great job. The room really was neat, all decorated in Twilight paraphernalia and it added a little extra fun to the trip, if nothing else the laugh we had when we opened the door was worth it!

As for the actual accommodations it’s everything you could want. The beds are comfy, the room is super clean, there is a fridge and microwave that actually work (we brought a lot of precooked meals as my travel mate is a vegan and Forks doesn’t exactly cater to the non-meat sect so the micro was great to have). They have flat screen TVs and best of all the heater was quiet, I can't stand to stay in hotels where the heat unit sounds like a truck backing up. The wireless worked great. The staff was very nice also. I would stay at the Pacific Inn again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank frizzy0212
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Had to go to Forks for business...yes...Forks....on business. I chose the Pacfic Inn because other staff members requested to stay there in the past. I was pleasantly surprised. My room was so clean! and comfortable. Great comfy bed. Flat screen TV with lots of channels to choose from. Free wireless. Upgraded bathroom. The tub/shower was so clean I could see myself in it....It's a basic motel with central laundry. No restaurant or bar but there is one next door. I know they have Twilight rooms, but I didn't need to go there. I would highly suggest that if you need or want to stay in Forks, choose the Pacific Inn Motel. Tracy and Nicole are very nice and knowledgeable about the area.

Room Tip: These have outside entrances.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Beachie13
Reviewed November 8, 2012

When I checked-in I got a room on the ground floor directly in front of the stairs that led up to the second floor. When I raised my concern about it, the lady at the front desk immediately gave me another room on the ground floor. The room itself was very clean, everything worked just fine, including WiFi. A very good choice when staying in Forks. The Forks Coffee Shop is just across the street, which is very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2012

First let me say that I value people's reviews of hotels, and I always check here before traveling. it's important that I provide my honest feedback for everyone else.
The Pacific Inn Motel in Forks, was a pleasant surprise. Despite the hype of the Twilight movies, we chose a standard room on the 2 nd floor towards the end of the unit. Our room was quiet, and very clean. While we only stayed one night, and were passing through the state on a driving vacation, this was a perfect place to lay our heads for a good nights sleep. Its a standard motel setup, but cleaner. The staff was friendly. The grocery store close, and the couple of restaurants close by. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple