“Pleasant stay”

The Pacific Inn Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Forks
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I chose to stay in Forks for it's proximity to both the beaches in the La Push area and the Hoh Rain Forest. The Pacific Inn was basic , but very clean and comfortable with flat screen tv and wifi and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I was delighted to have a welcome email from them with directions both to the hotel and from the hotel to several area sites of interest before I left for my trip. I've never had a major hotel chain to that for me. Forks is a small town and the hotel is very conveniently located. If I ever get to that area again, I will stay at the Pacific Inn.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,111)

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I loved visiting the Olympic Rain Forest (Riding up Hurricane Ridge Drive and visiting The Hoh Rain forest). So we ended up staying in Forks at the Pacific Inn and as a bonus we got the Twilight Room decked out to the Hilt in Twilight posters and vampire painted walls. We also got a complimentary copy of Twilight to watch on DVD which made it extra Edward and Bella romance night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We happened to pick this motel on a whim after deciding to explore the Olympic National Park. Admittedly, I'm no die-hard Twilight fan, but we booked the Twilight theme room (when in Rome...) for the kitschy fun and I'm thrilled we did. The room was spotless and thoughtfully decorated. The beds were pretty comfortable and made up with nicer-than-average comforter sets and the drawers were stocked with extra quilts. We couldn't hear any of the other tenants so the walls weren't too thin. Decent location for this little town. My husband even remarked how wonderfully friendly the staff were. They adjusted our reservation no less than three times while we got our travel dates ironed out and then when our plans changed mid-reservation they happily refunded the extra night we wouldn't be staying. A cozy little gem of a motel. Definitely worth the small splurge for the theme room too!

Room Tip: Go for the twilight room, we thought it was adorable.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2012

This was our second stay in Forks as a stop-over to backpacking on the Hoh River trail.

The rooms here are basic, no-frills motel rooms; clean, comfortable bed, functional bathroom and a television. For a one-night stopover what more do you need (and considering the location)?

Room Tip: The motel is right on Highway 101 (as is the rest of the town). There isn't much traffic noise...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ak_f800st
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Not a big town and choices are limited. Pacific Inn a little close to the highway and they do not offer breakfast. Otherwise everything very good. Can walk to nearby restaurants. It is a quiet town for walking around. Much playing up the Twilight connection in the town.
The bed was comfortable and we slept well.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I find the Pacific Inn to be a nice place to say when In Forks. I have been here 2 years in a row and hope to be back next year for a 3rd. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and cozy and the location is perfect for exploring the town. The only drawback was the ice-maker was not working during our visit. We are from Dallas and we are big ice users, so that was a bummer. Other than that, this place is great for the price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

Basic room for a good rate. We did not pay extra for the Twilight themed room and found our room to be standard motel fare. Wifi was a bit touchy and I had to go to the lobby to use my phone. Other than that, no complaints.

• Stayed: May 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
0 mi away
#1 of 5 in Sekiu
The Dew Drop Inn Motel
Quillayute River Resort
Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast

Been to The Pacific Inn Motel? Share your experiences!