The Dew Drop Inn Motel
$105
The Pacific Inn Motel(Forks)(Great Value!)
$235
$124
Curley's Resort and Dive Center(Sekiu)(Great Value!)
$65
  • Free Internet
Van Riper's Resort(Sekiu)(Great Value!)
$80
$213
$206
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree breakfastsmall balconysliding doorhoh rainforestroom was spacioussmall townolympic national parkpacific pizzafridge and microwavesecond floorshort stayconvenient locationgrocery storeroad tripwould stay here againneah baycape flattery
Reviewed October 21, 2010

We stayed here because it was close to the Hoh rainforest and Olympic Peninsula beaches. Location was great, and the room was fine. My daughter especially appreciated the free WiFi. The room rate seemed a bit high for a fairly basic motel room in the offseason (late september), so it does not get points for a good value. But the breakfast was good and staff was helpful.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank kaylinMD
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I just returned from a trip to Olympic national Park. It was an over the weekend trip which was enhanced by my stay at Dew Drop Inn. It has an excellent location with easy access to Hoh RainForest, Roalto Beach, La Push Beach and the quaint, twilight capital, Forks.
The room was clean and comfortable with a great view of the mountains, breakfast was served in the morning which was a definite plus, and the staff is incredible, very helpful and accomodating.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2010

We just needed an inexpensive place to stay while exploring the Olympic peninsula. Our room was a bit musty, and the furniture/decor is outdated, but those were the only minor downsides. They had our rollaway ready in the room upon arrival. The room was pretty large and spacious for our family of four (we had the single queen + rollaway for us and two small kids). The fridge and microwave is always a nice perk. The back sliding door opens to a little patio. I originally thought the price we paid was just a tad overpriced for a "cheap motel in a small town", BUT when we went to the complimentary breakfast in the morning, it made up for it. I even told my husband to stay in the room and I would just grab him a danish or something, but I was surprised to find they had a full spread of make-your-own waffles, muffins & english muffins, yogurt, cereal, hard boiled eggs, sunny delight & coffee. So we had nice filling breakfast for 4 to start off a long day of exploring. The staff was friendly as well.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2010

Very clean facility. Comfortable bed. In room fridge, microwave and flat screen TV. Standard breakfast bar. My only negative would be price. At $125 a night for a room, this is expensive for a motel with no additional facilities (no pool, hot tub, exercise room etc.). But the night we were there (8/8/10), all the motels were full, so I guess the whole vampire 'thing' has been a boon for Forks, and helps to keep the prices up.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2010

Everyone said we would run into young girls decked out in vampire regalia. But alas, we saw none. It would have given the place some atmosphere. Remodeled recently, the room was nice, large with a microwave and a fridge. A tiny balcony with one small chair looked out over a field with horses. Forks seemed a very depressed town. With all of the businesses trying to tie into the Vampire series whose name escapes me right now. The place looked nothing like its picture on its website. Common breakfast.
The hotel was fine but the town depressed me. Convenient to the Hoh Rain Forest.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple