“We found out that the locals treasure this place.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Creekside
Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Forks
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Signature Pacific Northwest Dining Let our talented culinary team delight you with the coastal favorites. Kalaloch Lodge's Creekside Restaurant offers panoramic ocean views and a menu inspired by its majestic Pacific Northwest location. It's the perfect venue to stage the day's upcoming adventure over breakfast, recount good times over dinner, or gather with friends and family for group events. The Creekside serves fresh, local, and sustainable cuisine as part of a vibrant culinary scene on the Olympic Peninsula that reflects the Pacific bountiful culinary scene.
“We found out that the locals treasure this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

We moved to Forks not knowing anyone about 3 years ago. We initially stayed in every single motel while looking for a house. We relocated for my husband's job and after awhile we found this place.
A local business owner told me he loves this place. He and his wife enjoy rainy days here so we had to Check it out!
I didn't realize it was a "nice" dining establishment so I felt bad at first in jeans. The hostess was sweet and inviting. She made me feel comfortable and even gave us a little history info about the lodge.
The restaurant is on the first floor of the Kalaloch Lodge in the State Park.
The view is beautiful, you can sit right in the window and watch the ocean waves.
All that is amazing but here comes the food...
We came for lunch and ordered a house salad and fish and chips.
I was suprised and embarrassed when I ordered my salad and I just instinctively said, " Italian dressing" the waitress said that they actually have a homemade dressing but if I want to she can switch it. I went with the homemade of course and I'm glad I did.
The salad was only $5.00 so I wasn't expecting much but it was amazing! Full of interesting flavors and veggies.
The fish and chips were perfect and they homemade a tarter sauce that we think they should bottle and sell! The portions were very big so I had to bring some home. With the quality of the food verses the low price, I felt like we were taking advantage of them. Then you add in the amazing service and experience... it's the best place I've been to on the Peninsula. Absolutely picture perfect, good people, even the other customers were warm and nice. This older couple came up to us to visit with us and our 8 month old baby. They come to celebrate each anniversary here, and I think we will also!
So DO NOT come over to this part of the Olympic Peninsula and miss this awesome place.
It's truly a gem.

2 Thank Andrea R

Montesano, Washington
“Beautiful views and wonderful sunsets”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

This restaurant is South of Ruby Beach inside the Kalaloch Lodge some 30 miles South of Forks.. We stopped in after visiting Ruby Beach the last Friday in December. They serve Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. We went in for a hot beverage and decided to eat lunch. They have a children's menu and a very nice lunch menu. My husband and grandson ordered hamburgers and I ordered a salmon burger. Burgers come with a choice of sides: fries, fruit cup or a small salad. Ask for a table near the circular windows, you'll have a better view of the creek. The wait staff is very accommodating and check back often to see to your needs. We had a great meal and loved the view. Our waiter said that the views of the Pacific Ocean during storm season are fantastic.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank sun&oil
Culver City, California
“Lunch with a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stopped for lunch at the Creekside Restaurant - on the first floor of the Kalaloch Lodge. Mindo you - the address here on Trip Advisor is listed as Forks - but it's on the highway quite a bit south of Forks - 34 miles south of Forks - about a 40 minute drive. I had spent the night in Forks and after breakfast headed to a couple of beaches, then the Hoh Rain Forest - and the timing was perfect to arrive at this place for lunch.

I arrived at Noon - and by the time I left, the restaurant was full. They have quite a variety on the menu. I recommend the Salmon Burger - it was incredible.

The waitstaff is very friendly and helpful.

If you are lucky enough to get a window view - you will have a view of the Kalaloch Creek as it empties into the Pacific Ocean --- a very peaceful site.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GareThere
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Mist day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Had lunch here. Sat by window. Great view over misty sea. Good food, salmon and excellent chowder. Nice kids meal. Good value. Good place for lunch before or after beach walk.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Vickers55
Pittsboro, North Carolina
“Very enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Had a great King Salmon (with blackberry sauce) dinner, and a very satisfying breakfast. Was a little late on the dinner reservation, so didn't get a table by the window. I did have a window table at breakfast, and the view was fantastic.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Don M

Been to Creekside? Share your experiences!