“Good food”

BBG Blakeslee Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Forks
Cuisines: Pub
Description: BBG is a full service Bar & Grill for adults 21 an over only. Entertainment, weekly karaoke on Friday nights at 9pm. Saturdays live music or DJ. We serve fresh House Made Clam Chowder and soups daily. Great fun friendly atmosphere!
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We were surprised with the quality of the food. The waitress was friendly and helpful. Local place for local people and travelers

1  Thank Cheer342013

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Blakeslee's was recently remodeled and reopened. It has a beer garden and a great bar and restaurant. Unfortunately this is not open to families with children so plan on leaving them with family or in the campground. Blakeslee's even have entertainment on some of the weekends that has included an act from as far away as Las Vegas. This is a super little place to have great refreshments along with some very, very good food. The folks who own the place are dedicated to making a visit to their place an enjoyable time with good food. They're right next to the airport so you can even see an occasional elk herd and the visitor center is just across the street a short distance.

1  Thank Joe W
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stopped in for a few beers and appetizers on our way through town. The Irish nachos hit the spot. We saw a few burgers and salads go by that looked good as well. Friendly service in nice atmosphere. I'd return if in the area.

1  Thank greenmonstah
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We made a ride up to Forks with the express intent of finding somewhere to eat. My wife hasn't been in Forks for 15 years or more, and I had never been until this trip.
Coming up from the south, Blakeslee's is the first eatery we saw. After cruising through town, we decided to return because nothing else appealed to us at the time. We're very glad we decided to eat here.
The exterior of the building appeared to be recently renovated, as did the interior. We sat in the bar area and were very pleased with how clean the establishment appeared to be kept.
The food was very good. I had the 1/2 lb Mill Creek (I think that was the name) burger and my wife ordered the Turkey Wrap. I also started with a cup of Chowder.
The Chowder had a great flavor but ran a little on the thin side. My burger was cooked to a perfect medium well (as ordered) and had the works. It tasted great. It came with fries, which were a mix between curly fries and steak fries. We both thought that they were very good.
My Wife's wrap was delicious, and huge. The cranberries were a great addition to the flavor.
I was a bit disappointed with my order though, after seeing a Seafood Platter being served to another patron. I wish I had ordered that instead because it looked great!
The prices were as expected, approximately $2.oo more across the board than what you'd pay in any larger town in the area.
Overall, we were very pleased with our choice. The only thing that kept them from getting 4 out of 5 was that the service was just a bit on the slow side. We didn't mind though because we weren't in a rush.

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Got to try it! It must have new owners! I had a burger that was now part of my top 10 list! They have Men's Room on tap!!!! The wings were great. I enjoyed my food so much I went back to the kitchen and told the chef I was stoked about the great burger! I will definitely be coming back...