“great experience!!! must do tour!”
Review of Twifoot Tours - CLOSED

Twifoot Tours
Gainesville, Florida, United States
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“great experience!!! must do tour!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This tour was fantastic. The couple is very knowledgeable and social. I had a fun experience and excellent pictures to show for it. Rosemary will make sure you have great pictures before you leave. I might scrapbook the pics since they came out so great. The stories make the tour. You get to take your time at each stop. The bus is clean and comfortable. The tour is a very reasonable price for the time you get. Whoever wrote the bad review must not know anything about twilight or can't appreciate good people. For me being around good and fun people is everything when your contributing to a small business. Nino and Rosemary are obviously good people. I would definitely recommend their tours.

The beach in La Push is amazing! If you are driving thru Forks do this tour! Thanks to Nino and Rosemary for making my trip great.

Love
Italian Sophia

Terhorne, Friesland, Netherlands
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very informative and relaxed tour”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Coming from the Netherlands and spending our vacation in Washington, we had to visit Forks, as my daughter is a big Twilight fan. To get the most of it we took the guided tour with Rosemary and Nino at Twifoot tours. We had a great afternoon! At first it was a bit difficult to get hold of them, as they were out of the office (on a tour) and my phone did not work, but that was soon forgotten after we met. Rosemary and her husband are very nice people, with an enormous knowledge of the Twilight books, the film, the crew and the surroudings. We took the 'deluxe tour' including La Push and enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere; we were allowed to take our time as if there was no time limit whatsoever. Even as a nitwit concerning Twilight, I enjoyed the tour very much.

Issaquah, Washington
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Fun and entertaining, even for non-Twilight fans”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This tour company is run by a husband and wife team that are very passionate and outgoing. We chose the Twilight tour. The wife informed us at the beginning that this tour focuses on Stephanie Meyer's books and not the movies. (This was no big deal for us, but it might make a different to Twilight fans.) We started at Forks city hall, and then went to the Cullen's house, Swan's house, and the Forks museum. The final stop was Forks High School. The wife offered to take many pictures of us at the various locations, which was nice. Overall this tour was a fun experience and my wife and I really enjoyed it!

El Paso, Texas
“TWIFOOT TOUR”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We took our 15th year old twihard daughter to visit Forks. We took the tour and she was absolutely amazed and excited. Nino and his wife Roseary seem to know the area well and have a great deal of information and stories to tell. They both are very nice and let us take our time in each sight to take pictures and look around. Thanks to their tour, my daughter's dream of visiting Forks was unforgettable.

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the money!!!!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were approached by a man on the sidewalk on our way to the other tour place and he said he would take us on their long tour for the price of the short tour with team forks twilight tours. We did cancel our reservation and decided to go on the twifoot tour instead because we thought a longer tour for the price of a short one why not. The sights were okay, but the tour information seemed like it was straight out of a book. These people knew a lot about the movies and books but nothing about the area and history. It turned out they were from new york. I strongly do NOT recommend this tour company. If I had to do it over again I would've stayed with team forks twilight tours.

Visited June 2013