“Great chinese in Forks”

Ranked #18 of 21 Restaurants in Forks
Cuisines: Chinese
“Great chinese in Forks”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

We ordered wonton soup and hot and sour soup to start. As family of four we ordered orange chicken, beef and broccoli, vegetable delight and some plain rice. We polished everything off..i only wish we had more orange chicken. We loved everything, would definitely recommend.

Visited April 2014

Canton, Ohio
“Pretty good”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

If you're in Forks..you know there isn't much to choose from. If you've never been...well..there's pretty slim pickins when it comes to restaurants...or really just about everything. Every time we drove by this place I noticed quite a few cars in the lot so we decided to give it a try. A nice Chinese lady showed us to our seats and brought us some complimentary hot tea of some kind, which was actually pretty good. We ordered some crab ragoons to start. They we ok. They could've used some more flavor. I ordered the General Tso chicken and my husband got the sweet and sour chicken. We were both pretty impressed with our meals considering it really doesn't have to be all that good when there are so few places to choose from. The only waitress was just that one Chinese lady and she managed to keep up with us just fine considering she had 5 or 6 other tables to deal with. We had plenty of food and the service was good.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank DjLilly
Haltom City, Texas
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My hubs and I are super picky about our Chinese food. We get authentic Chinese/Cantonese frequently, so our palletes are set to good food. We took a chance on this little place in the sleeply little town of Forks. AND LOVED IT!! Don't miss the steamed dumplings, the Wonton and Hot and Sour Soup. My five year old stole my Hot and Sour, for a 5 year old to eat anything that is not Mac n Cheese or PB&J says A LOT about the quality and flavor of the food. He cleared his plate. We also had the Chicken Chow Funn (delicious), and Moo Shu Chickent (very flavorful, very good). Food was served piping hot by the friendly staff. The restaraunt is very nicely decorated and comfortable. There is even a nod to Twilight that greets you as you walk in the door. It was an exspensive meal for the 4 of us, but really good food. We where pleasantly surprised, and would go back again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Curiouserme
“Just ok...”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I ate here this past Thursday. I ate by myself, the lady working ,who I believe was an owner, didn't understand that I was eating alone, she smiled and almost laughed at the fact that I was eating in the restaurant alone, oh well, didn't really bother me. What was weird though was that she put me clear in the far corner booth, away from the other 3 tables of people. I think she forgot about me. Took forever to get a menu and water. Food came fairly quick, and was just ok, not horrible but not really good. My meal was expensive, $19 for 1 cheap appetizer and 1entree and water to drink.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Awaywego1999
Athens
“Good Chinese”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were staying in Forks and had a craving for Chinese food. As always it is a gamble with small towns. The food was good and the service was nice. Prices are a little high for the quality but if you want Chinese in Forks this is the place to go.

Visited August 2013

Been to Golden Gate? Share your experiences!