“An amazing B&B!”

Misty Valley Inn B&B
Ranked #1 of 11 Forks B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a beautiful B&B! I can highly recommend staying here! The rooms are very pretty and have so many details to them it's wonderful. They have a whirl pool from where you have a nice view it's very romantic. The breakfast is so good! You get several amazing options to choose from for breakfast. The owners are very kind people.
I honestly think there is no way to do a B&B any better than they do it.
I wish we could have stayed longer. It was fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank 1Sonja2

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We have stayed at Misty Valley twice, and had a wonderful experience both times. It's a good base for exploring both the coast and the rainforest parts of Olympic National Park.

The Irish Room was clean and comfortable, and with one suitcase stored in the closet, the space was adequate. Lots of amenities. The owners are also very helpful in case something has gone amiss with your trip. The public spaces are inviting, especially the large deck where you can have your breakfast served, bring your takeout dinner (the restaurants in Forks are...unambitious - we recommend Taqueria Santana), or just watch the birds and squirrels at the feeder.

Rachael is an extraordinary cook and baker. We had a choice of six enormous breakfast entrees every morning, and there were cakes, brownies etc., all homemade, available every afternoon and evening. Due to an email misunderstanding, I requested what I considered a ridiculously elaborate dessert as a joke. Not only did she make it for us on the last night of our stay, she did it in front of me, and made it look easy, too! My only criticism: I don't enjoy sweets first thing in the morning, so I wish there were more savory options for breakfast. And if you're trying to lose weight, this is not the place for you!

Room Tip: If you are in the Irish Room, as we were, that noise you're hearing isn't the toilet running...
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were really excited to found that this place is real Paradise: comfortable sleeping, incredible breakfast, excellent service, magic view from the terrace. We have a dream now to return there to spend 5 days at least (2 days were not enough definitely). Now I prefer to have vacation here instead of Hawaii or Caribbean: beautiful virgin nature, not crowdy place- even our teenager- daughter was very excited to be there.
Thanks a lot to the hotel's owners for the great hospitality!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HelgaK18
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is a tough review for me. This was the first bed and breakfast stay for me and I may just prefer hotels. The hosts were extremely nice and the food was amazing! The room was reasonably nice, but overall, I kind of felt like I was staying at my grandparents' house. The place smelled a bit like "old people." I feel horrible for saying that, but I want to give an honest review. My only other complaint would be that I could hear the gentleman snoring in the room next to ours even louder than my husband sleeping next to me.

This place pays incredible attention to details, customer service was excellent, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Bed and breakfasts may not be MY cup of tea, but this place was very nice and it was clear the owners go above and beyond to make your stay pleasurable.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Wow! Rachel and Jim make you comfortable in this gen on the far western side of Washington. We were in the Dutch room (higher end) and I'm glad we chose that one. The breakfast and afternoon/evening desserts were out of this world. Rachel is an outstanding cook, and she helped us make good decisions on what to see in the area. I'd return in a heartbeat. I travel a great deal, and the value for what we got was incredible. An amazing experience!!!!
Note: I rated the swimming pool and fitness center accidentially, and was unable to deselelect the options.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Dutch and would recommend it. I saw the other rooms though, and all are desirable.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We enjoyed every minute in the B&B. The hosts were very nice and "spoiled" us with cakes & cookies in the afternoon and tea, coffee of hot chocolate to the room in the morning. Breakfast was very good and the view from the living room was nice.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Misty Valley Inn is the best B&B I have stayed at so far. It was very nice to have a variety of options for breakfast, prepared around your schedule. I am not much for sweet, sugary things, so the omelette was best for me. My only suggestion would be to have more savory selections (traditional English breakfast, perhaps?). The room was spotless, the bed extremely comfortable, and the views are fantastic.

1  Thank AJM_333
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
Kalaloch Lodge in Olympic National Park
#1 of 5 in Sekiu
Quillayute River Resort
Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast
The Pacific Inn Motel

Been to Misty Valley Inn B&B? Share your experiences!