All reviews dutch room omelet hot tub strawberry crepes french toast blue jays knock on the door coffee or tea olympic peninsula weather forecast breakfast was amazing bird feeders breakfast order hoh rainforest several choices wake up call breakfast options
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were really excited to found that this place is real Paradise: comfortable sleeping, incredible breakfast, excellent service, magic view from the terrace. We have a dream now to return there to spend 5 days at least (2 days were not enough definitely). Now I prefer to have vacation here instead of Hawaii or Caribbean: beautiful virgin nature, not crowdy place- even our teenager- daughter was very excited to be there.
Thanks a lot to the hotel's owners for the great hospitality!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank HelgaK18
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This is a tough review for me. This was the first bed and breakfast stay for me and I may just prefer hotels. The hosts were extremely nice and the food was amazing! The room was reasonably nice, but overall, I kind of felt like I was staying at my grandparents' house. The place smelled a bit like "old people." I feel horrible for saying that, but I want to give an honest review. My only other complaint would be that I could hear the gentleman snoring in the room next to ours even louder than my husband sleeping next to me.

This place pays incredible attention to details, customer service was excellent, and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Bed and breakfasts may not be MY cup of tea, but this place was very nice and it was clear the owners go above and beyond to make your stay pleasurable.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Wow! Rachel and Jim make you comfortable in this gen on the far western side of Washington. We were in the Dutch room (higher end) and I'm glad we chose that one. The breakfast and afternoon/evening desserts were out of this world. Rachel is an outstanding cook, and she helped us make good decisions on what to see in the area. I'd return in a heartbeat. I travel a great deal, and the value for what we got was incredible. An amazing experience!!!!
Note: I rated the swimming pool and fitness center accidentially, and was unable to deselelect the options.

Room tip: I stayed in the Dutch and would recommend it. I saw the other rooms though, and all are desirable.
Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We enjoyed every minute in the B&B. The hosts were very nice and "spoiled" us with cakes & cookies in the afternoon and tea, coffee of hot chocolate to the room in the morning. Breakfast was very good and the view from the living room was nice.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Misty Valley Inn is the best B&B I have stayed at so far. It was very nice to have a variety of options for breakfast, prepared around your schedule. I am not much for sweet, sugary things, so the omelette was best for me. My only suggestion would be to have more savory selections (traditional English breakfast, perhaps?). The room was spotless, the bed extremely comfortable, and the views are fantastic.

1  Thank AJM_333