“pretty good”
Review of Sully's Drive-in

Sully's Drive-in
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Forks
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We got burgers, fries, etc. Shake was good. Nice place. Locals were getting the taco salad, should have gone with that. Big menu. Very good location.

There are newer reviews for Sully's Drive-in

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stopped in at Sully's after I got to town. I ordered Chicken strips and fries. It was okay food but what got me was the fact that there was no gravey for the chicken. I received tarter sauce instead which really confused me since I didnt have fish but other than that it was an okay meal.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

It had a "Twilight Menu" and that was a huge plus within itself. Their food here though was absolutely delightful. The prices not that bad either and Oh My Gosh their TWILIGHT PUNCH was absolutely terrific. MMM.....

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stop in at Sully's for lunch. I decided to try the Bella burger, which was a cheeseburger with pineapple and a "secret" sauce. It was so good!! I have tried to replicate it at home, but not succeeding. Can't wait to go back and get another one.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stopped for a late lunch and could tell it was a local type of place. Very nice lady took our order. They have burgers, hotdogs and even a pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw that they donate $1 for each one they sell to Relay for Life! I had the pulled pork and it was good.

The $2 order or onion rings is a must! After lunch the kids got HUGE ice cream comes which were very reasonable. Learned Sully's is family owned and that pride shows.

Been to Sully's Drive-in? Share your experiences!