“Informative, kind, entertaining, and just plain fun!”

Twilight Tours by Team Forks
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Forks
More attraction details
Owner description: Team Forks twilight Tours are a bit different! We go where you've dreamed of being, and give you time to get the picture! Headquartered at the world famous Leppells Flowers & Gifts.(you saw Charlene in the new moon trailer!) Tours include twilight music,movies,goodies and gifts. We've made heros out of quite a few dads...let's go conquer some boundaries !
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Portsmouth, Virginia
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Informative, kind, entertaining, and just plain fun!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

First let me say I hated the movies, but when you have 4 girls who read the books and watched every movie, and you happen to be driving up 101 through Forks Washington, you are obliged to do some Twilight stuff.

Coming from me, a non-believer who grew up with Forks just being that backwoods place I wrestled in High School, I loved it! Charlene was just really great. It was tailored to our group, and she was very knowledgeable about the books, author, town, actors, movies, and the surrounding area. She grew up there and owns the famous flower shop so that helps, but a great tour guide tells a story, and Charlene was superb. Plus she cooked a mean hot dog!

Oh btw there are 3 levels of the tour. Take the Bella tour which includes the cookout on the beach. Even though we were fogged in, it completely fit this particular vamp genre. Rialto Beach at La Push is awe inspiring with it's drift trees and crashing waves. Plus you can easily pick up perfectly flat rocks all over to make your own Inukshuk!

From a Twilight hater...take the tour!

Visited August 2014
9 Thank Seahawksman

Columbia, SC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing tour; must do!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

This is an absolute must do for anyone visiting Forks. Amazing, friendly staff; I can't say enough good things about them

2 Thank missjuliabear
Toronto, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“It's only ok.”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

You can't control Mother Nature. The bonfire on the beach was disappointing as the sun after being out all day decided to hide behind some clouds. Not the tour guides fault.

Everything else you can see on your own and if your a fan you'll know the twilight stories. I found the tales that were told about locale culture far more interesting.

The Bella tour does not include la push (we thought it did and didn't go on our own- we're leaving quite early in the morning so we'll miss seeing it.)

Not worth $60.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank 99Rose99
Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Goofy and fun, but worth it for fans!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I came to WA all the way from SC. As a diehard Twihard, I knew I had to make it to Forks while visiting. We booked the tour and drove the 4 hours from Seattle and it was worth every minute. Was it cheesy? Absolutely! But I expected that! I knew the town wasn't in the movie, but it was still interesting to see Forks anyway. I loved learning about the area and meeting the townsfolk. I think they're awesome for putting up with all us crazy Twihards! Randy did his best to keep us interested and I love how willing he was to give us photo ops of anything and everything. I would recommend this tour to any fan.

Visited April 2014
5 Thank Kren S
El Paso, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesomely Fun and Neat!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The tour was really fun, neat, and informative. My girlfriend is a huge fan and just loved the tour. The guide knows his stuff. Great history on Forks and facts on the movie and town the book was based on. Must do tour with these guys if you go to Forks.

Visited February 2014