“Hilarious Tour”

Twilight Tours by Team Forks
Ranked #2 of 8 Tours in Forks
More attraction details
Owner description: Team Forks twilight Tours are a bit different! We go where you've dreamed of being, and give you time to get the picture! Headquartered at the world famous Leppells Flowers & Gifts.(you saw Charlene in the new moon trailer!) Tours include twilight music,movies,goodies and gifts. We've made heros out of quite a few dads...let's go conquer some boundaries !
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Astoria, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hilarious Tour”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was a fun tour...my daughter is "Twilight" crazed! Randy drove us around Forks. He has life-size figures of Bella, Jacob and Edward, and knew just how to pose them with her. The whole thing cracked me up. He knows a lot about the town, the movie and the books. Very fun, but really goofy!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank anchorgirl

Indiana
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very cool tour!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Loved our driver Randy he stopped and let us take pictures and we got to pose with cutouts of edward and bella and many more! We had a blast would def do it again!!! Its a must do if ur in forks!!!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank tannadk
Franklinville, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Go Randy and Team Forks!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This tour was definately worth it! I was not feeling 100% that day due to an injury, but Randy helped bring me out of my bad mood. He was witty and informative. He told us lots of neat info about the town and the beach. We ended the town on Rialto beach. It was magical! This beach is so awesome. He did a little cookout with hot dogs. What a way to end a great day. Thanks Randy

2 Thank Kendylky
Everett, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My mother and I would like to thank Randy and Team Forks for an awesome experience. Randy was full of information and had great ideas for some very "memorable" photo ops! A+ service....I definitely recommend this tour to Twilight Fans.

Thanks again Randy!!!

4 Thank Kim C
Mount Vernon, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go Team Edward!!!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I surprised my Granddaughter from California with a trip over to Forks 6/11/12. We are both Twilghters. (The rest of the family isn't) What a wonderful time we all had. Even for the ones who don't like Twilight!! He was so knowledgeable of all of the surroundings and Forks in general. I'm from Washington and knew he knew what he was talking about. Randy thanks for some great memories I will have forever of the good time I had there with all of my kids.

Vicki J.