“Glad they are closed”
Review of Dazzled by Twilight - CLOSED

Dazzled by Twilight
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I have been going to Forks ever since the Twilight movies came out and have never liked this store. The owner, Annette, is as fake as you can get. The store was overpriced and the staff was not friendly. Two years ago we did a scavenger hunt that they put on and, for the fee of the hunt, we were to receive a T-shirt and button. Well, surprisingly, they didn't have the T-shirts and took our address so they could mail the shirts to us. To this day, two years later, I still have not received the shirt. Attempts to contact Annette via phone, email and facebook all proved useless as I was never responded to. I love Forks as a town and most of the people are absolutely wonderful there so I am not saddened at all by the new of this ridiculous store closing.

9  Thank Cheryl L

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I ordered from them a couple of years ago and never received anything but was charged. We wound up having to play phone tag with the store and a new manager and we were made to believe to chalk it up to new management. The manager said she was taking over and there were a lot of quirks to figure out and we were refunded for our money. So last year I decided they should have their act together and decided to try and repurchase the same thing. I purchased it in the summer hoping to receive it before Christmas and that never happened. I was more mad at myself for trying it again. So I paid through paypal the second time which was smart. I disputed it and received my money back. I just wish I could say the same for my time and the regret of disappointing the person I bought it for a second time.

9  Thank Camille O
Reviewed July 2, 2012

On our visit to Forks June 9,2012, there was a sign on the closed 'Dazzled by Twilight' store that the merchandise had been moved across the street to 'Native to Twilight' at 10 Forks Avenue at Division Street. That is where we found the Twilight-themed clothing and souvenirs, and the Edward, Jacob and Bella cut-out that was such a fun photo opportunity. 'Native to Twilight' is an enjoyable stop, and would rate a Very Good rating, but I gave 'Dazzled' a poor rating because of the confusion about the name and location. I tried to add 'Native to Twilight' as a new listing but Trip Advisor said it did not meet their criteria.

6  Thank TexasMomTW
Reviewed April 9, 2012

No longer open (and do not state this on website)..by the looks of it they came in...ranked it in...and left the place boarding up with no prospect. makes Forks look very sad indeed!

5  Thank Megan H
See more reviews
Reviewed February 29, 2012

To all the people that got taken by Dazzled by Twilight, I’m sorry! I was born and raised in Forks and am very disappointed in Dazzled myself. The people that opened this store came from out of the area to rake in money from the Twilight Saga. In doing so they made Forks look bad. I had to see it every day. Forks is a nice area to visit, the beaches are beautiful! Please do not let people like that ruin any plans that you may have to visit the area. www.solduccabinfever.com Forks is GREAT!

19  Thank CabinFever198