“Cullen House stay”

Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 11 Forks B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 17, 2012

While visiting Forks Washington as an avid Twilight fan, a stay at the Moller Tree Inn is a must!! The Cullen House has fantastic rooms and amazing staff. They serve a great breakfast! The friendliest people in the business. Rooms were clean and fun for twilight fans! Beautiful kept grounds! Highly recommended even tho the prices are a tad high!!

• Stayed: August 2011
There are newer reviews for Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed May 14, 2012

My daughter and i had an awesome time staying at this beautiful B/B. The innkeepers were so great and had everything set up for us. I can't wait to go back~

Room Tip: Stay in the Elk Suite... wow. THe fireplace was just perfect to keep the chilly night air away and t...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2012

My wife and I spent one night here while exploring the Olympic National Park. The Hoh Rainforest is a short drive from the Inn. We would have spent a second night, if our travel plans would have allowed.

The owners are wonderful people and cooked a great breakfast for us.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2012

If you are heading to Forks for a Twilight trip, this is the place to stay! The owner-operators, Bill and Susan, have equipped each room with copies of all the Twilight books and films. They speak "Twilight" and they have amusing touches throughout the house that pay homage to the vampire saga phenomenon, including a piece of graduation cap art (Twi-hards will understand) and Dr. Cullen's study.

The rooms are quaint and adequate, not the best I've ever been in, but certainly charming in their own way (the Minnie room is perfect for the solo traveler, but might be tight for two). Bill, the innkeeper, was definitely helpful, engaging, and informative. The breakfast (an omelet) was good. I have to say, after coming to the land of Starbuck's and Seattle's brew, I thought I would get nice, strong coffee, but was disappointed in that regard with all three of the places I stayed.

Miller Tree Inn does have a lovely piece of property that overlooks the mountains and a distant elk herd. It is also central to Forks (but then, what isn't?!), so the Forks Police Department (Chief Swan's workplace) is just down the street. The outside of the inn is just like Stephenie Meyer describes in her books, while the inside lacks the airiness and modern edge that we Twilighters might expect. Definitely, the best qualities are the innkeepers' graciousness and the Twilight connection.

If you do go to Forks, prepare lots of activities besides "the Twilight Experience," which could take you all of two hours. The town is very small, I don't believe there is any night-life to speak of, and the array of Twilight shops is diminished by the recent closure of Dazzled by Twilight. Having said this, there is a lot to do around Forks...highly recommend Ruby Beach, the Hoh Rain Forest, Neah Bay with the Makah Museum and Cape Flattery trail, Bella Italia in Port Angeles (the best part of my Twilight experience), Olympic Cellars between P.A. and Sequim (a homey gem with great wine), and especially Port Townsend with Fort Worden.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Christie5679
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My boyfriend and I love to fish and decided to stay at a B&B that had a jacuzzi and a romantic atmosphere. The Miller Tree Inn delivered on all fronts. The owners were very pleasant and accommodating. We initially set a date but then due to high river water levels and whether issues we had to change the date. The owners were very pleasant and not fussy at all when I asked for a week later. Boy were we happy that we went. They got up early and made us croissant french toast with orange syrup and berries, bacon, and a cute bunny hard boiled egg (it was Easter morning) for breakfast. In addition to that, they have 5 or 6 types of cold cereals, fresh fruit, 3 or 4 juices, coffee, and as much tea as you could want.

The room was wonderful with a jacuzzi and fireplace. We stayed in the Elk room and actually saw 50 head of elk close to sunset in a field about 1/4 mile away (they had binoculars in the room). They also had a TV with DVD and Twilight movies (and more down stairs to choose from if you are not interested in Twilight) and stereo in the room. All in all, the Elk room was very romantic.

If you plan to go to Forks I highly recommend the Miller Tree Inn!

Also across the street is an aquatic center. We never went but wished we knew so we could bring our bathing suits.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2012

My wife is a huge Twi-fan and when I researched places to stay, Trip Advisor.... advised me well!!! Beautiful b&b with great service, quaint & cozy rooms, as well as relaxing atmosphere and superb, homemade breakfasts.

COME HERE. You will not be disappointed!

Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Matt N
Reviewed March 4, 2012

This was the BEST place to stay if you are a Twilight fan! I came with my sister and my cousin for a Twilight girls weekend and we had a great time! The Inn also doubles as the Cullen House in Forks. It is peppered with cute Twilight related decor that had us smiling all weekend. Bill and Susan are gracious, warm, hospitable, and really good cooks. The coffee was excellent, and we went home with their one-of-a-kind coffee mugs. Our suite was comfortable, clean, and quiet with a beautiful view. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Ella's suite for 3 people was very comfortable, easy access to parking and the kitchen on the fi...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank mom2jcrew
Also consider these accommodations in or near Forks
Kalaloch Lodge
The Dew Drop Inn Motel
Misty Valley Inn B&B
Misty Valley Inn B&B
#1 of 11 in Forks

Been to Miller Tree Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!