“Good place for both dinner and breakfast”
Review of Forks Coffee Shop

Forks Coffee Shop
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Forks
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The Coffee shop was recommended to us by the lady in the motel and it turned out to be good for both dinner and breakfast. It is an old fashioned place with things like a moose (or was it elk) head for decor. That said the service was friendly and reasonably prompt. The food somewhat basic, but good for all that. Next morning the breakfast was pretty substantial and set to last us until dinner. Not the most sophisticated place, but good food, friendly service and losts of coffee.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I ate breakfast here every morning for 4 mornings! Loved eating with the locals. My waitress said 'I'm just going to keep re-filling your coffee cup until you say stop'. My kind of place! Friendly, great service, and good food. Couldn't get any better.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

A great old style coffee shop. Period charm is the kindest way to describe the interior, the service is old style aloof as well. Don't let this put you off because you come here for the food, not the decor or the service. I ordered the corn beef hash it was great, coffee freshly brewed and readily topped up. Excellent value too.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Forks does not offer a lot to choose from when dining, but for a good, hearty breakfast before a day of hiking in the Hoh, this was perfect. You may be surprised at the price of a side of bacon or sausage, about $4.50 which is a price you might find in a large city, however, you get what you pay for! I ordered a side of bacon expecting, 2 maybe 3 pieces, and I think I got about a pound! No joke! My husband ordered a side of sausage and he got 6 large almost hot dog sized sausages!

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

After waiting uncomfortably for over 10 minutes without a menu, we left.

We are average looking athletic senior citizens. For some unknown reason, we were not going to be served.

3  Thank GandolphJames

Been to Forks Coffee Shop? Share your experiences!