“Good margaritas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Came here for a drink on our way through the town. Inside needs to be updated, seems a bit unwelcoming. Drinks were good and well priced. Had tacos as a snack. All - and - all Nothing special.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was torn between Plaza Jalisco and Taqueria Santa Ana. The people in town actually weren't much help with references. However someone told me that Taqueria Santa Ana had recently been sold to new owners. And that kind of clinched my decision to dine at Plaza Jalisco. Also the fact that Plaza Jalisco has a full bar and that bringing liquor to Taqueria Santa Ana would probably not be a good idea.

That said - I enjoyed my meal at Plaza Jalisco. The margaritas were pretty good. And I really enjoyed the Pollo Loco. No connection with the fast food chain .... just the name of the dish. If I ever return to Forks - I'd eat there again.

1  Thank GareThere
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Friends and I enjoyed a great time at their restaurant. Would recommend highly. Wait staff was very helpful and friendly .

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The food was okay, but was bland, no spices and the I had a feeling nothing was freshly made, but out of a can before it was heated up. The service was like everywhere else in Forks, marginally good, but then again I am spooled being from the Seattle area.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

It's a nice little restaurant with good size portions. Our server was very attentive and nice. The food was tasty and the place was clean. I will eat here the next time I visit Forks.