“Good local resturant!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Richmond, Virginia
“Good local resturant!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great place to eat while in Forks! Staff was very friendly and the food was awesome. I had the hamburger and wife had the grilled shrimp and crab melt. Both were very yummy!

• Visited April 2014

“Worst experience of my life!!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am seven months pregnant and I was served a RAW steak when I asked for it prepared well done. The waitress when confronted said most people like it raw and refused a refund. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to my worst enemy.

• Visited April 2014
“Average breakfast in Forks”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Service was ok..maybe a little on slow side. We had standard breakfast and it was good, but we preferred the forks coffee shop across the street.

Forks, Washington
“Hometown Cooking...”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Above average diner type food! The prices are good, the menu has variety, and the portions are large! Service is a bit slow, so if you're not in a hurry this is the place for you!

• Visited January 2014
Kalispell, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible service and mediocre food! Keep driving!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

My wife and I were exploring the Olympic Peninsula for the first time and stopped in Forks for lunch at around 1:30. It didn't seem all that busy and we were greeted and seated promptly. We asked to be seated in the sunroom. It took a while to get our order placed...about 10 minutes. I remember looking at my watch at 1:38. We ordered a burger and a seafood caesar salad. We waited nearly an HOUR for our order to be served and our waitress was scarce with refills of iced tea and coffee in the meantime (I think we each got one refill). UNACCEPTABLE! While we were eating our meal we watched her flirting with a couple of guys who came in and sat in the same area instead of paying attention to business. My wife said the fries were okay but the burger was very skimpy. My salad was wilted and warm. If you're looking for a good place to eat in Forks...this isn't it.

• Visited April 2014

Been to The In Place? Share your experiences!