“Horrible service!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Tacoma
“Horrible service!!”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

possibly the worst service I've ever received - anywhere. The two women working acted as if we were inconveniencing them and were very short with us. Definitely will not be inconveniencing them again!

“Average At Best”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

My dad & I stop in here on occasion after a run or hike for a quick bite to eat. If advertising is to be believed than their real staples are fish tacos and burritos; both of which I have found to be average at best. You can really build your own tastier burrito or taco at home for cheaper. I still eat here from time to time because I am health conscious and can get a 'better for you' meal than other fast food joints. If you live in University Place and want to grab something a little bit better than Bruger King or Mcdonalds on the way home than it's not a terrible option. If you are into burritos than Chipotle is the place to go. Sadly the closest joint is in Federal Way.

• Visited August 2011