There is a lady up front who treated a child with total disrespect she goes down asking for towels and she just tosses them at her and there is only two cameras in the entire building and it is filthyMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
There is a lady up front who treated a child with total disrespect she goes down asking for towels and she just tosses them at her and there is only two cameras in the entire building and it is filthyMoreShow less
Koemi, thank you for reviewing our hotel. Please accept our apologies for the behavior of one of our associates and for the cleanliness issues you encountered while you were here. We assure you that we have discussed your feedback with our team, and we will redouble our efforts to ensure this does not happen again. We have also shared your feedback with our housekeeping staff to be more diligent with our efforts moving forward. We hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves the next time you are in this area.
We had a reservation since November 2017 at Federal Way, however at the very last minute, we were BUMPED to the Fife Location. The first floor smelled so much of mold and sick, that is stank; the water pressure on the third floor was non-existent; the bathroom sink was broken; and the "breakfast" was stale granola bars; old toenail clippings were on the room floor; and the view included persons defecating on the sidewalk. THE FRONT STAFF WAS GREAT - Accommodations and management are awful. I will never stay again!!!!
Thank you for being our guest. We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay, and we apologize for failing to live up to your expectations. We hope you will return so that we can have an opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
This was probably the most overpromised and underdelivered hotel I’ve ever stayed at.
- air conditioning
- Dirty - first walking in, the place is worn down and not taken care of. The floor is dirty. The carpet in the front of check in has a ton of stains and is disgusting. It made me question the cleanliness of the entire place.
- kitchen utensils - it is nice to have these available, however, they are not available in the room. You have to tell the front desk you need them and then they make you come get them. The lady told us to come back in half an hour as she had to wash dishes to get ready for us, so we gave them longer than half an hour and it still wasn’t there. So we came back a little later. Still not ready. When we bugged her again, she had a bin ready that had been sitting there the whole time for another customer, so she just gave us that one, and asked that we take the bin back that the items were in because it was the only one. If you are a hotel that has more than one room that features a kitchenette, why do you only have one bin? Why would you not have more bins ready for any customer? Why are the items just not placed back in the room?
- no ventilation - the room became very musty and humid and gross
- low water pressure - enough said
- continental breakfast - titled as “grab and go” featured oatmeal, a single granola bar, and coffee. Nothing else that could have been grab and go. What about muffins? Fruit? Juice? Cereal? I wasn’t expecting a hot breakfast, but more than a granola bar.
Overall, this hotel needs an overhaul with a larger staff and people that care more about it. There are basic things that could have been kept up that we’re not, leading to a very run down place.
If you want to charge close to $100 a night, you need to do more. If you want to keep it as is, drop your price to reflect the state of your hotel. Because we greatly overpaid for the quality we were provided.
We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered during your stay. Our efforts are always to provide wonderful hospitality to all of our guests, but we obviously let you down. Your feedback is of utmost value, so it has been discussed with appropriate team members in an effort to enhance the quality of our service and facilities going ahead. Please consider giving us a chance to provide you with a better stay.
When I arrived ,they had no dishes or anything else.After 2 days was able to get some.Staff and manager were very nice but the hotel needs alot of work. Room smell of some type of fried food. I heard water running all night.
Debbie, we strive to provide wonderful hospitality to all of our guests, but we are sorry this wasn’t your experience. Please accept our most sincere apology for the difficulties you encountered while being here. Your feedback is important for us, so it has been discussed with the concerned individuals in an effort to deliver better service and facilities to our guests moving forward. Counting on your kind generosity to accept our apology, we hope you will consider returning to our hotel on your next visit to this area.
Stayed one night here. Hotel is right off of Pacific Highway which is extremely busy. Not in the nicest part of town which is to say it's in a scary part of town. The best way to describe the hotel is 'grimy'. I always travel with bleach wipes and I went through an entire pack of them wiping down everything in the room. There were food bits in the sink drain and the fridge and hair in the bed.
Derek, we sincerely apologize for the service and cleanliness issues you encountered during your visit. We have room inspection processes in place, and we are working with our Head of Housekeeping to see where we dropped the ball. It's our goal to provide an excellent customer experience and we hope you will give us another opportunity to prove this to you on your next visit.
-The room smelled like wet dog -The toilet was backed up and a request was placed to the front desk for maintenance, we were advised to go to the maintenance closet and grab a plunger ourselves -Microwave made noise -Covers had stains on them we were supposed to stay for 3 nights but after 1 night checked into another hotel
Thank you for being our guest. We are disheartened to read your review. Please accept our apologies for the problems you encountered. You deserved a clean, comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you what you experienced is not acceptable, and we have discussed your feedback with the concerned team to identify why we failed so we can prevent these issues from reoccurring. We hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest, and we are confident we can replace this experience with a more positive memory.