“Always good”

Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Fife
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We keep coming back for long stay ...anything to make the stay good they're on it.And the management and staff are always nice.Almost 98% at a time when I request for a certain room they give it to me.Although I can't fault them for some guests' inconsiderate behavior like not keeping their pet on leash on the lobby and other common area in the hotel.I'm almost sure the management explains the pet guidelines .Maybe it would be good if there is a sign posted on the front desk and/or on other common area to remind the guest further.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank veroncg
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for letting us know how we are doing. I'm so pleased to hear that you continue to come back becasue of how well the Management staff takes care of you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

From the time I walked in to get a room, I felt very welcomed to the hotel. Nina welcomed me with a great smile and attitude. During my stay, I had zero problems. Pamela was also a great staff member. Both Nina and Pamela are a great asset to the staff members of Extended Stay America. I highly recommended staying at this hotel location. The only down fall is there is no grocery store that is conviently located. Other than that, 5 stars in my book. Thank you Pamela and Nina for a wonderful "Extended Stay".

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank GuamUSA_671
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Tacoma - Fife. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America. I will surely by visiting with Pamela and Nina for the exceptional work they did to make you feel at home. The fact that you had 'zero problems' lets me know our goal was met regarding your stay. I appreciate you sharing this with the world. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Mark the manager was very helpful getting everything we needed. Nice room big tv, clean.
I will be back in the area again and have more people coming too, so will be recommending your place.
Great place, best deal in town.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank Cptkeybrd
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Tacoma - Fife. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America. Happy to hear you are finding the value in what we are providing and approve of the renovations! We look forward to hosting your associates and continuing to make a home away from home for you.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here one night. The room was very clean, newly renovated and relatively quiet. The hotel backs up to the freeway but the room we were in was relatively quiet. The ceilings are a bit thin--we did hear people walking around above us. The hotel overall was very quiet. There was a free simple breakfast: oatmeal, granola bars, fruit, coffee and tea. The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I liked the fact that they gave us a small booklet that showed the names/addresses of various local restaurants and businesses. We would definitely stay there again.

The city of Fife requires hotel guests to show their Driver's License when checking in.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor, toward the street. They are quieter than the rooms upstairs.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank SnJFrank
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Tacoma - Fife. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! You shared in your response the staff was "friendly and helpful" and that you "would definitely stay there again". I get tickled pink when I hear those phrases; it reaffirms we are meeting our goal of delivering an exceptional lodging value. I appreciate you sharing your response with the world and I will be sure to have our staff read your review. It will show them they are instrumental when it comes to delivering an exceptional lodging experience. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife and I stay here, and we love it. All of the staff are wonderful, and they go out of their way to make your stay a nice one. All of the rooms have been remodeled, and the color schemes are very nice.
My wife and I have researched other hotels, and this is by far the best in the area. You owe it to yourself to check them out.

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank BrianKE777
Manager-RDO, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Tacoma - Fife. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.
I am happy to hear you and your wife appreciate the renovations; they were done with guests like you in mind to help save time, money and deliver a great lodging value! I will be sure to share with my staff your feedback to show them they are making a great impact on our guests.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

It had to be a dream because I was tired and had called Onstar to help find me a hotel close by me and the first and BEST one was....The Extended Stay in Fife WA! The building is amazing and the staff is the icing on the cake. The room I had was very very clean, it was very quite and the people were very nice. The area was safe and clean and peaceful with a perfect view of Mt Rainer and I5 so I could get a sneak peak on what traffic was like when I was headed out. Mainly it was the Staff that made my stay just PERFECT! I dont know how to tell them thank you but from my heart thank you and may GOD keep blessing you all!

• Stayed: September 2012
5  Thank jaysonurmind
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice. I am glad the weather held on long enough for you to get a clear view of Mt. Rainier and your thoughts about the staff are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Friendly staff. Very clean. Exceeded all our expectations. I am picky about cleanliness and they did a great job. Remodled rooms are beautiful. Our room was quiet and we were able to sleep well. I love the coffee and small breakfast too. Saved us money

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Jill J

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and thought the renovations are beautiful; also good to hear we were able to save you money!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fife
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tacoma Seattle
Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Tacoma Downtown
Hotel Murano
Hotel Murano
#3 of 28 in Tacoma
Courtyard Tacoma Downtown
Silver Cloud Inn Tacoma - Waterfront

Been to Extended Stay America - Tacoma - Fife? Share your experiences!