Quality Inn & Suites
$65
$60
$116
Hotwire.com
All reviewsroom was cleanpriced hoteldirectly across the streetminute drivegreat priceconvenient locationgreat place to staymicrowavetacomasofaflooringfreewaycablelinensmattress
Reviewed January 4, 2012

It's my third time I went there. First time, when I checked in, I seen some guests were arresting by police at the hotel. Second time, all I heared was baby making noise. Third time, I had to stuck in the hotel room and couldn't go out.
I was with my kids, it was scare to stay in there because of some guests were having party at the parking lot and drinking alcohol with smoke some cigaret and something. So I called front desk to wrap this up, but all she said was she does not see what is the problem with it. No customer service at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never go back to that place, I felt sorry for myself and my kids.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank tomhkim
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Well you get what you pay for. $50 for the night but it needs some work. Our none smoking room reeked off cigarette smoke...sheets, blankets, pillows, towels. It was awful. There was a large 2inch gap in the wall from floor to ceiling that was just open to the wood studs....I was afraid rats or mice would come in. Breakfast seemed sparse but again if you are looking for cheap, this is the one.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Right across from casino, very good value and rooms were nicely appointed. Better than average continental breakfast and well worth the amount we spent. Got room for $55 on priceline

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We arrived late and exhausted. Stains on bed covers holes in bathroom walls poorly patched. Loud traffic. Breakfast gross. Earing area with many obvious health violations.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Teenmom11
Reviewed November 29, 2010

This is an un-interesting stretch of highway, and the motels generally seem pretty seedy. The Baymont Inn, though, is wonderfully clean and safe. My husband is working in the area and his company rented him a room here. When he had to work during the Thanksgiving weekend, he brought us (wife and 7 year old son) to spend a few days. We were very happy with the place. Beds new and comfy. 70 cable channels. Super fast wi-fi and nice warm heater. Free breakfast bar is in the lobby from 6:30-9:30 and they keep it well-stocked with a variety of items. We saw there was an exercise room but didn't use it. Heard about a jacuzzi, but didn't seek it out. Since my husband took the car, we needed to walk to get out for lunch, and it wasn't too far to get to all the chain places as well as some interesting looking local restaurants. Also a HUGE antique mall in a strip mall nearby. Complaints? Just minor things like the coffeemaker in the bathroom made horrible watery coffee and the view from the window was of a ugly RV dealership! All in all, a great place!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family