See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2018

We called to ask for a little bit of an early check in and were approved for that, which was very nice. The lobby was amazing and the staff friendly, then we arrived at our room. First of all it was a single queen room, that had a very bad odor, when I had reserved a Single King room, then there were no towels. I asked for towels and was informed that because I had checked in early I would have to wait for housekeeping to bring them and that they had no King rooms available. I WAITED AS LONG AS I COULD AS I WAS THERE FOR A CONCERT, luckily I remembered I had a towel in my car and used that. After my shower and during my get ready time, still no towels showed up. Still no towels the following morning so we just checked out and informed the desk that we never received them so they didn't think we stole them. Bedding was clean at least so we stayed as we were pressed for time and everything was full on a Saturday evening. Stay if no other options......IDK.
Disappointed

Room Tip: doubt they have one
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 22, 2018

This place had to be the worst place I had ever seen! We ended up reserving this room through Booking.com. The place cost $99.23 for one night and we had no shower curtain, hair dryer that had no back and burnt up, shotty TV with a non working remote, no working telephone and no smoke detector. It looked like poop was on the wall in the bathroom. We contacted the front desk and they did nothing to make everything better. They took our telephone and never brought back a replacement. Didn't bring us a smoke detector and then brought a shower curtain that smelled like smoke from another room. It was absolutely the worst place I have ever seen.

Room Tip: Do not stay here even if you had no other place to stay!
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I had a reservation here for this past weekend. I was driving across the state for my sisters graduation. I got a call half an hour before I reach the hotel telling me that they had an issue with one of their railings and that they had to cancel my reservation. I understand things happen but no accommodations where made when they called to cancel. The most management did was say sorry and told me some of the other hotels in the area that might have rooms. After calling around the other hotels I could not find anything that was in the same price range. I called the management to see if there was something they could do since I work in hotels and know that when you have to cancels a guest reservation you find them other accommodations and typically comp the room for the inconvenience. All the management did was send me a link to get other hotels at a discounted rate (Still far above what I was expecting to pay here). Management made no real attempt to rectify the situation. Luckily my mom had already been able to check in before the railing went down. Unfortunately the room she was in was HORRIBLE. Broken furniture, stains all over the walls and bedding, mold on the bathroom fan with no vent cover on it. The room look NOTHING like the pictures on their website. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Drove all night for a funeral and needed a place at the last minute just to shower and get a short nap. We got “the last room available.” Oh my gosh! What explanation did everyone else have? (Acceptable answers: The homeless shelter was full. The dumpster behind the bar was too noisy. The abandoned railway car had a draft.) This was the nastiest place we’ve ever stayed. At least it had fake wood floors so we didn’t have to wonder what was growing in the carpet fibers. Other than the “steam cleaning” it got from us using the shower, I don’t think the bathroom had been cleaned since the last time the police tidied up after their last crime scene investigation. If this is a 2 star hotel, my skin crawls at the idea of a 1 star hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2018

We asked for a non-smoking room. No way was this room non-smoking. The room smelled so bad it was disgusting. The rug was filthy. The coach was all torn up. The bed was stained on the sides. The pillows were the worst ever. The bedspread was dirty and had blood on it. I asked for a clean bedspread and pillows. Nothing! Are room was not straighten up when we came back that evening. Just plain disgusting. Please, please don't stay there!!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family