“Breakfast Buffet Special”

Ranked #36 of 61 Restaurants in Ferndale
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Good food and best of all it was free! Also had dinner with friends and the menu was nicely varied and had huge portions.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Not much to say here your average (in a casino) food stop while gambling

You don't come here for the food this café has been down graded and they have opened a new buffet in the casino

Not sure they know what they really want to do here my last visit was a shock id say half the restaurant it use to be now that they have removed the buffet.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We only ate here because we were waiting to attend the OSO fundraiser with Ryan Styles. We had to wait at least 15 minutes even though there was several tables open. Our food was greasy & tasted old. The pan fried oysters were so greasy I can still taste it this morning as I write this review. My husbands salad was warm. My burger was over cooked when I asked for it to be medium rare & my husbands fish & chips looked like he got it at a gas station quickie mart.
I also have to say that EVERY staff member from the cashiers to the wait staff to the bartenders look like they hate their job!!! NO smiles for miles here folks. The place is super smokey too. We wont be back.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Had the pleasure of eating here twice recently and wish I lived closer (Canada) so I could go here more often. My first visit was for dinner and as it was a lovely evening I opted for the Seafood Cobb Salad. It came in a large bowl and I expected it to be mostly lettuce but pleased to see so much more everything you would expect in a good cobb salad plus shrimp and crab meat on top with a delicious dressing.
My next visit was breakfast and I can always tell a good restaurant by its hollandaise so opted for the Southern Benny, well I was a little disappointed as there was no hollandaise but a gravy and biscuits, which I am happy to say was very tasty and eggs cooked perfectly, so turned out to be good mistake.
The only negative one of our party has a fish allergy and informed the waiter of this but she got sick shortly after eating and thinks there may have been some contamination.
Also as you have to walk through the casino but there is hardly any smell of smoke and none whatsoever in the restaurant.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Plenty of options included with room and breakfast. There is also the option of ordering of the menu at an additional charge. There is plenty of fruit and other healthy options as well as the usual eggs, biscuits with gravy, hash browns, waffles, toast, etc. etc. We liked it.