“Always Consistantly Good”

Dining options: Reservations
Langley City, Canada
“Always Consistantly Good”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

It has become our favourite cross border restaurant. Service is quick, staff is friendly and attentive. The food is wonderful. We have never been disappointed. Lunch specials from about noon to 15:00h are a great value and as generous as later on. It is a large facility and can handle groups but there always seems to be a place for a couple. Ferndale is a nice small town between the border and Bellingham. It is a very popular local restaurant for good reason and easily reached from I5 but is not a freeway type of joint. You will enjoy it.

• Visited August 2014

“Not for females dining alone”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have both heard and read great things about Chihuahua's Restaurant, that I decided that it was time to try it out. Although there was food on the floor under my table, my desire to try the food remained. A middle aged male greeted me at the door. He never once looked me in the face. Throughout our conversation he only looked at my chest. I back away, he pause, took a step forward and continued to ogle only my chest.

The food may have been good. I couldn't really say. He wasn't interested in my order.

Clearly NOT the place for a single female diner.

TOTALLY GAVE ME THE CREEPS.

• Visited August 2014
“¿Qué paso Chihuahua?/ What happen with Chihuahua?”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have to be honest this is the worst Mexican food that I have eaten in a long time. The sad part is that Chihuahua was once a decent family restaurant. This time the food was tasteless and looked dull and lifeless. The pico de gallo salsa was old, flies and mosquitos were abundant, the plastic glasses were dirty and worn, overall our eating experience was disappointing. Definitely we will not return.

• Visited July 2014
“Very well done and decoration above anything in fern.”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time to chihuahuas and I was happy to see things were clean colorful, vaulted ceilings, nice private booths with window views, and comfortable outdoor area. I enjoyed my food the plates were big and the service was attentive. Very happy will be back.

Ferndale, Washington
“Not as good as it was”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Their primary objective is to turn the table as quickly as possible especially on weekends. This used to be a great local restaurant but I get the feeling they are now focused on the bottom line. There are better Mexican restaurants around Whatcom county

• Visited March 2014