“never going there again”
Review of Babe's - CLOSED

Babe's
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
oggielacie
“never going there again”
Reviewed February 18, 2009

I've been there in the past and it was good. Every thing tasted like home cooked meals, they used to make their pies by hand. I loved that place. The other night we get there and there was one other droup sitting at a table eating, the waitress says to us, "go ahead a find a seat", so we did. She brought us the menus and took our orders and left. While my party of three were getting the salads I stayed at the table. Another group came in and sat down, with in 10 min. they had their food and was eating. They ordered the same thing as us!!! We still did not have our food. Other people came in and sat down. The waitress came over and asked if there was any theing we needed, so my grandma asked how long we had to wait for our food, the waitress left and 5 min. later we had our food. We waited 45 min. for our cold food, in which time the group sitting next to us already left. The food had no flavor to it and the pies were cold and little round single serve pies that you get from a box, it all was gross. As we were leaving the group that came in about 20 min. after us told the waitress that they felt abandoned. I vow never to go there again.

2 Thank oggielacie