“Excellent, Accomodating and Friendly”
Review of Curry House

Curry House
Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in Ferndale
Cuisines: Indian
Portland OR
“Excellent, Accomodating and Friendly”
Reviewed June 13, 2008

This indian cuisine restaurant is the best Ive found. The main difference between this one and two other fantastic ones I've found in Amsterdam and Vancouver WA is the personal attention given by the owners. The food is fantastic but the owners go way beyond making sure their customers are happy. When they found out that I am a celiac and cant eat gluten she made me fresh corn cakes to replace the garlic naan. Whenever we walk through the door now they immediately begin to whip up a variety of fresh gluten free bread like items. It seems she has some fantastic new creation every time we go there. I absolutely love this place because of the care and attention they give the customers. Its not just me. I've seen them go out of their way to ensure other customers have the best meal as well. The food on the menu is plenty and it all tastes fantastic. If you like Indian cuisine and you are in the Bellingham WA area its totally worth the short 15 min drive to ferndale to eat here.

2 Thank Triskel Bay